15

AUTHOR POV
Well it's a vedio of Laura nd her family......first it was laura.....who was having group sex when she left imo.second it was her dad who was doing illegal business and talking about killing Massimo,third was her mom who is no less then anything she is also cheating nd have boyfriend even before her marriage.

And what shocked everyone was the screen showed some paper nd it was DNA report of Laura.....nd it was laura is not daughter of ld but her mom's boyfriend.

Now whole country find out Laura's family secrets....the news spread like fire.....Laura's family were trying to stop the vedio but it was not working.....

Jimin:u did it right princess???
Yn:what

She asked innocently.
Jimin:don't act like u don't know princess....
Yn chuckled nd nodded as yes.
Yn:she planned to frame me but I did .....nd she dared to hurt me.

Saying she got up nd was about to leave but stopped when laura screamed that yn was the one who framed her .

She was trying to push all blame on yn but it was not working as everyone know yn is billionaire nd she as everything what others want.

Yn walked towards laura with smirk.she leaned nd whispered
Yn:I got my revenge......nd there is final gift which will be given to u later for now enjoy how others will pay u just to taste u.

Laura:baby see she is behind everything...
Imo:don't show ur face again or u will die in my hands.

Imo left ignoring Laura's begging.

Time skip
After  few days
Kim's were watching news Laura's family business went bankruptcy nd all the collaborators who were about to sign the partnership also backed down.

After those illegal business and other things came out.

Kim's already know it was yn who is behind all this nd now yn was waiting for selena to come nd they will leave to Melbourne for concert.

She hugged everyone nd kissed her kids nd told them behave well.

Other side
Laura nd her mom were hiding from people who are actually from brothel.

It wouldn't happen when yn is the one who control whole Calabria.

What can we expect from mafia queen.if she want to haunt she will take it to the end.if she want to save someone she will do anything.

And about ld yn kidnapped him nd told the gaurds to torture him but don't let him die.

Other side
Imo:did u find anything more about yn??
Sec:no boss nd today ms.kim nd her friend leaving to Melbourne for concert for one month she will be staying there.
Imo:place gaurd nd tell him to inform everything about yn cuz that bitch can do anything to get anything.
Sec:ok....u not going???
Imo:I will but after 2 days .

Secretary nodded nd left.

Imo:how did I even fell for that bitch when other girl loved me so much.......she was right I'm stupid nd dumb.

I didn't notice her love until she left nd I can't even meet my kids who are devil.

What are u hiding from me love??I will find ur secrets soon.just wait till everything is clear.i will make u mine by hook or crook.

i will make u mine by hook or crook

To be continued