13

AUTHOR POV
Next day

Yn woke up feeling little pain down she stretched but bumped into something she turned to see Massimo who woke up by bumping.

Imo smiled
Imo:good morning babygirl......
Yn:.....morning.

She got up nd went to washroom....nd took shower nd came back.

Yn already wear dress......nd forget about last night I was drunk nd please don't meet me or come near me.

She said and was about to leave but got pulled by imo who was glaring with anger.

Imo:what do u mean by mistake .......yn I was in senses nd we didn't had night stand but made love......I love u nd u love me there is ntg wrong.

Yn:wow.......who said I love u??I loved u but the day u asked for Divorce nd brought that bitch to the house was the day I stopped loving u Massimo.

Imo:yn!!!!

Yn:also as I'm divorced nd single I can do anything even I can sleep with someone like I slept with u last night.....

Imo was shocked hearing yn's heart stab words.....he felt suffocating he didn't know that his behavior will hurt her so much.....

He stood there lost in thoughts........nd yn left from there.

She know she hurted him but he should feel the pain she felt.yn got message from spy that she planted in Laura's mansion

Yn:ah~~~this shits not gonna change. It looks like I have start with Laura's family .

Yn smirked nd left the hotel.......

She reached home to see Kim's nd selana with Andrew.all worried when they saw yn they rushed towards her nd started questioning where she was nd all.

Yn:cool guys I went to hotel as I was drugged by scumbag...
Kim:did he do anything??
Yn:no dad I'm fine. Just tired I will sleep BTW where are the kids??.
Selena:they went to school
Km:baby want breakfast??
Yn:yes mom I'm hungry
Km:u go to ur room I will bring there only as u are tired.
Yn nodded and left.

On other side
Imo came home with mood off.....when he entered the apartment he saw Laura
Imo:what are u dng here laura??
Laura:I missed u so I came here nd where were u??
Imo:none of ur business
Laura:wait who gave hickeys....????
Imo:Laura don't start now nd it's my life I an do anything nd please leave I'm tired.

Laura:but baby I came to invite u to our family auction
Imo:when it is??
Laura after 4 days
Imo:fine I will be there nd u can leave or I will let gaurd drag u.

Laura know what imo said will do so she left angrily.

Imo enter the room nd went into the shower.....as shower was running down....imo's mind was filled with beautiful night he spent with yn.....

His obsession towards her was increasing he want handle this time gently but yn is now opposite nd it's difficult to handle her......she is a wild kitten

Which need to be tamed.....

To  be continued..........