14

AUTHOR POV
It's been 4 days after that night......yn got busy with her family nd business.....nd after this acution yn needs to go concert.as she never had concert.....

This time she nd selena are going to have concert.

Kim's wanted to join auction but they have important meeting that's why Mr.kim told maknae to go with her.

Jimin:baby if u want anything tell me I will buy u.
Tae:me too if u want I will buy all of it .
Jk:hyung did u forgot who she is??she more rich then us.
Yn:ok ok oppa but today we gonna have fun.
Jimin:what??
Yn:u will know.

Jimin:what??Yn:u will know

Maknaes got down nd then one open the door nd other gave hand to yn

All camera man started taking photos of her.....just then another car came nd it was Massimo car.

Imo came out the other side door opened nd it was laura.

Imo ignored Laura nd started walking he was looking yn with love which is noticed by Laura she gritted her teeth nd went to imo nd hold his hands as media's asking photos of imo but not Laura's

Imo ignored Laura nd started walking he was looking yn with love which is noticed by Laura she gritted her teeth nd went to imo nd hold his hands as media's asking photos of imo but not Laura's.which made her embarrassed.

Yn ignored the stares nd walked in with her brothers.

As there was time for auction to start....yn nd maknaes went to bar counter to drink.

Maknaes were joking making yn laugh just then someone called yn.

She nd maknaes turned to see Laura nd her dad smirking at them.

Laura:well hello yn.......what are u dng here?
Yn:to dance wanna join?
Laura: you -
Ld:ms kim u shouldn't come here tonight something bad can happen to u.
Yn:OMO what gonna happen to me ???but when did u start this fortune telling....

Ld:......
Laura:......you- no just wait nd see how I will make u humiliate u.
Yn:yeah yeah....let's see.

Laura nd her dad left .

Maknaes were laughing after listening to their talks.....they are proud of you. Massimo also smile as he heard the talk....but he got confused what Laura nd her dad planning.

He called his men nd told to watch over Laura nd her dad .

Soon the auction started first came paintings of old times.....yn is here to take something which will make Laura nd her family lose face

After painting, there comes ancient outfit.

Last item .

Host:here is the final one of the auction.......it's a necklace of Laura's family it was auctioned by ms.laura

it was passed down to daughters nd it reached Laura.

Ld got shocked when he heard the necklace name.he looked at Laura who standing frozen.she also don't know why the necklace is here.

The people started to gossip how Laura's family auction family item.....

Then the auction started....ld cant stop the auction as he will lose face....he also started to auction.

Imo maknaes were confused while yn was smirking.

Ld:50 million....

All got shocked nd silent no one wants to auction more ld smirked thing he got his family necklace but poor him he forgot the devil started her game.
Yn:55million

Ld glared at yn.

Ld:60
Yn:65
Ld:80
Yn:90
Ld:1 billion
Yn:5 billion
Ld:10 billion
Yn:ok I give up

All gasped ld nd Laura turned paled 10 billion is too much even her family sell everything they can't pay the amount.

Maknae were shocked seeing yn's innocent smile.

Maknaes know behind her innocent smile there is a devil.even imo is impressed by her game.

Laura can't back down so she messaged someone to play the vedio nd photos.

Soon some sound came nd it was moaning

All looked at the screen with wide eyes....

??:is this vedio also in auction??
??:if yes then I gonna have it.

The people started to argue.while yn left to the counter.

while yn left to the counter

The necklace auctioned.