chapter 108

Sara p.o.v

Flashback

Things weren't as easy as it seems,zaid wasn't willing to give up and sign the divorce, it was as if he wasn't ready to let me go even though I was going through a lot I wasn't ready to battle with him every time.

Even simran joined hands with him, I knew they they felt regretful for their action and accusing me of being unfaithful and that I broke their trust what about the trust I had for them even though it never came to my mind that life would change from being unfair to unexpected change.

after my dad walked out my life I never gave up hope that one day he would come back and things will finally fall back ti it's place.little did I know my life was going to change unexpectedly .from a girl who never had friends nor had a plan to fall in love my life completely changed in a day I met a girl who made my life become more colourful from how I thought it would be like black and white all hopeless with no one to love.

Both said and simran weren't ready to accept the fact that I had moved on and that I didn't want to have anything with them.

it wasn't like I wasn't easy to forgive and forget ,it was just that I was scared to trust them again.i knew zaid had trust issues especially when his trust was broken by someone who he was about to spend his life with.he even went to propose only to find out that he was being used by her.

he tried to persuade me for second chance ,he even sent me a bouquet of red roses to my work but I would always send it back.one time he even followed me back to my old house where I went to take my mom's belonging to give it out for charity.

I was packing my mom's clothes when a brown old box fell out from her closets.i was about to open it when I heard the door bell rang and I went to check assuming it was miss Ali who came to see me but I was wrong it was zaid.

''please hear me out before you push me away'' he begged as he pushed the door back.

''sorry zaid,am kinda busy with something please leave''