chapter seventy:Marry?! part 2

Tara p.o.v

I was so frightened to walk to the hospital because I didn't want to hear anything bad about Susan.

Sean was here to stand by me and he looked concerned he assured me that nothing wrong will happen.

I agreed with him and entered. As we were walking I spotted Saleena walking towards the exit where Sean and I were standing.

I walked towards her, she hugged me and I was glad to see her again. She sat with me and I felt a bit relieved that she was with me despite feeling guilty from hiding the truth all this time.

I knew it wasn't the right place or time to talk to her because I was still terrified with what happened to Susan.

I was praying silently to hear some good news soon. Finally after hours of waiting the doctor came out and asked for blood transfusion and none of us were her blood group.

I was surprised that someone who was Standing next to the doctor volunteered to donate.

I was glad that she survived and I couldn't wait to see her. When it was my turn I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me but I had to anyway.

When I sat on the chair I touched her leg but she didn't flinch. It's like she didn't feel my touch.

She looked worried and there was nothing I could have done. Later on the doctor came and told us the most shocking thing and I felt like I was about to faint.

She sat there like a statue and I didn't want to say something so I left with Sean and the doctor to give them privacy.

I looked at Jake and he smiled at me like he knew what he will do next. Even though I didn't get a chance to talk to him I was glad he was here for her.

Two weeks later

Jane  was discharged from hospital and i was happy to see her again. Even though she wasn't going to walk on her feet,I had to be there for her all the time.

I would come and visit her during the day and leave at night. Jake was busy doing his research on how he would help her.

I was glad that we had talked and made our differences. I didn't want to feel guilty or any regrets about anything even though I was sad that she will no longer walk again. I would try to cheer her up whenever she seemed lost.

One time when jane , Jake and I were watching movie and we heard a door bell I thought it was Sean but he usually texts me when he wanted to pick me up.

I opened the door and I was shocked to see her. She looked at me and she greeted me.

She once called and asked me about jane's address, I gave it to her but I
didn't think she would show up. It was a shock for me to see her at the door but also glad she came.

I let her in and she followed me. When I entered the living room jane and Jake were having their moment so I cleared my voice and they looked and us.

The look on jane's face showed that she wasn't expecting Simran's visit. I was glad that she was here and I was hopping they would talk of which they did.

Simran wanted to start all over again and didn't want to be angry at all. We spend the time talking when Simran received a call and had to leave.

By the time it was evening, Sean came to take me home. I don't know why but I couldn't stop myself from smiling. It's like happiness was knocking on my door.

First jane   and I made up then with Simran. I was so happy that I screamed out loud that made Sean looked at me confused.

"May I know why you are so excited that made you scream like that?"

"Its just that I have never thought that finally things are getting better know that she had forgiven jane. I can't thank you enough for being here and giving me hope."

"Am glad that you are happy I was also worried since you have been sad lately and now seeing you happy makes me happy too babe"

I couldn't hide my excitement I was literally dancing around I didn't even realize that I was in the middle of the room. It was beautifully decorated with flowers in shape of a heart.

There were small candles around it and the room was a bit dark. There was a trail of colourful flowers that I couldn't take my eyes from. I looked behind but Sean was nowhere in the room.

I looked around and I saw him standing at the door of our room. I walked towards him and he opened the door like a gentleman.

We both entered and I was mesmerized with the room it was full of candles and then looked at the bed and there was red roses in shape of heart and on top there was a small box.

I looked at him and he was smiling like he was happy with what he did.

My heart was about to run out because I was nervous which  was strange  because I was with him all this time and why now.

I walked at bed at sat on the other side and picked up the box. My hands were shaking when I open it but there was nothing inside. I looked at the room and there was a sign with lights around it.

I looked at Sean and he pressed something that looked like a switch. The whole room turned blue and I was surprised to reas the sign that said :WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I didn't know what to do I stood there shaking I didn't know if I was going to cry or run out. Before I did anything I saw him going down on his knees and showing me a diamond ring with a shape of heart.

"Awww Sean I don't know what say I mean I

"Awww Sean I don't know what say I mean I ...."

"I know Tina you didn't expect this and I know you have issues but trust me on this I will always be with you no matter what "

"Sean that's so sweet of you but the truth is am not ready to get married yet,it's not just about Susan what about me,my future? "

"What are you talking about Tara, I thought you wanted us to be together and I will I always support you no matter what you want to do please tell me now and I will walk out "

I knew that I was just joking with him but to see him this angry I didn't want to hurt him so I took his hand and I let him put the ring.

"Wha..... what did you just do I thought you were going to....?"

"What reject you ? Are you kidding me why would I do that?"

"Oh really do you were trying to play hard to get huh?!

"Mmm.... maybe did I scare you sorry"

"If you want me to forgive you maybe you should try harder"

We really had a good time  that night and I couldn't wait to tell jane So I called her and she picked up and what she said made my heart run.