𝟏. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭...𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂

❛ i was listenin' to the ocean ❜

        𝑃𝐼𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 seen as vile, horrific, selfish beings that could barely be seen as human. Whilst this was true, some were not all that terrible. Captain Jack Sparrow, an infamous pirate, has always been selfish and vile, but never horrific. He does not enjoy hurting others, bringing harm to others, and somewhere in his cold heart, there's an ounce of respect. Of course, he continued to rob, thieve, and scurry, but that was neither here nor there.

He had picked up somewhat of a protegé a few years back, a young woman by the name Calico Heron. On a small rendezvous to Italy, he had discovered her hiding away on his ship -- she had decided to sleep there for the night, but the next thing she knew, they were sea-bound.

Jack Sparrow never expected to become a pirate mentor -- that meant responsibility. But it was an advantage to him seeing as his new partner was quite a scoundrel.

Calico Heron had quite the reputation for being a thief. Her quiet footsteps and chameleon-like abilities made her a respectable robber. However, as many people would enjoy hiring her to break the laws for them, Calico has only ever stolen for herself and now, Jack. It particularly consisted of the necessities -- food, ships, and rum.

The two pirates were on a boat now that Jack and Calico, mostly Calico, had stolen. Jack constantly acted as the distraction, a talent of his, while Calico did the real thievery. They were on their way to commandeer a different ship considering this one was worn down and on its way to the bottom of the bay. They were nearing land, but still had a few paces to make.

With Jack standing on the small crow's nest and looking forth to their new destiny, Calico hung upside-down by her legs off the sail's wooden beam. She was attempting to drink the last of the rum while facing the opposing correct, but it either spilled or made her choke. Coughing, Calico leaned up and grabbed a piece of rope on the edge of the wood, now hanging limply by one hand and right-side-up. "It's official. You cannot drink rum upside down."