𝟒. ❙𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑶𝑳𝑫-𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑶𝒀
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ i'd like for you and i to go romancing. say the word, your wish is my command ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿'𝑆 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾𝑆𝑀𝐼𝑇𝐻 knowledge, he was able to break Jack and Calico out of jail. Now, with Jack and Calico being pirates, they were going to be able to steal a ship for their voyage. Will had a very strong moral code, so thievery and piracy was not a good spot for him, but he was at least with two pirates that weren't cruel, only reckless.

The trio was hiding at the side of a bridge near the docks, getting a look at the Dauntless since that was the ship of their eye. It's quite a reputable ship, so Will was on edge that they were going to high profile. "We're going to steal a ship? That ship?"

"Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term." Jack changed the name to make Will feel a little better, even though they intended to steal the Dauntless and never return it. They would abandon it once they reached the Black Pearl, but that was in due time.

There was another part to this plan, one that regarded the future that they needed to solidify. Calico turned to Will, who was stood behind her. "I have a question, love, about your business. Now, this prissy you seem to love so much, how far are you willing to go to save her?"

"I'd die for her." Will admitted without missing a beat.

Calico had always stood by the notion that eyes cannot lie. By looking into the expression of someone's eyes, one could tell if they were lying, truthful, in love, or showed hatred. People could be unpredictable, untrustworthy, being a pirate had taught Calico that, but eyes, the eyes always told them who to trust.

Jack had found Calico to be quite the reader of eyes, like a seer of truth. Jack trusted her judgement when it came to the truth of someone's gaze. Will couldn't hear, but Calico whispered to Jack that she could see Will was lying about his will to die for Elizabeth Swann. Will may not believe that truth, but it was what Calico saw.

Jack struggled to notice the same traits within Will's eyes, even when he got uncomfortably close to Will's face. Jack backed up and shook his head. "I don't see it. But not to worry! We shall set sail. Callie, do what you do best, please."