𝟖. ❙𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚

❛ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑫
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ and i'll be by your side any time you're needing me ❜

        𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑊𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁 𝑈𝑃 in a peaceful state-- the sun beaming down on his face and a beautiful girl next to him. Will hadn't meant to, but he found himself with his arm around Calico, her back to his chest, and his face hidden in her neck. Will felt safe, comfortable with where they were, but he knew he had to leave.

Will tried to get out of bed without waking her. Luckily, Calico's eyes never even flickered open. Will had gotten changed and ready to continue their journey that day, but he felt incomplete. There was something to his routine he needed to do.

Will moved over to Calico's side of the bed and kneeled down in front of her. He could barely see her face, so he moved some of her hair out of her face. Will felt safe to admire the way the sun hit her face. Her skin seemed perfect, her hair shimmered, Calico was a woman that belonged in the light. Her features were made for the sun.

Will did end up leaving the room, going back out onto the deck to help Jack and the rest of the crew man the ship. Although, as soon as that door had closed, Calico moved in the bed. She looked to the door, part of her heart wishing he'd walk back. She was awake the entire time, she simply didn't want to leave.

Calico ended up getting dressed, her jewellery and bandanna back on, everything sorted before she too went back out onto the deck. There wasn't much for Calico to do since Jack was sailing and the rest of the crew was already in a routine. Knowing she couldn't help with much, Calico went up into the crow's nest and sat down with her legs dangling over the edge. She enjoyed the wide view and wind in her face-- it brought silence in her heart; a moment of peace.

Will had found her up there and hoped to join her. Jack was stressing him out a smidge, as is Jack's greatest skill, so Will wanted to find solace within Calico.

She was not opposed to being around him, so Will joined her in her peaceful gaze out at the ocean. While it all seemed so silent, the waves dancing as they sailed, Calico knew the truth of the sea. Being a pirate for so long opens doors that should never be unlocked. "It's chilling how many sailors have been claimed by this passage. I can practically feel the spirits."