The Cosmic Sleepover (requested!)

Adam was sleeping in his bed until he was awoken abruptly by a phone call from Lute's phone. He looked at the phone and sighed, imagining she would only be calling if it was something urgent.

Adam - "Sup."

Lute - "ADAM!"

Adam pulled the phone away as she yelled into the phone.

Adam - "Fucking christ Lute, are you okay?"

Lute - "Yeah I'm okay."

He overheard Saint Peter in the background.

Adam - "Who's that?"

Lute - "Oh, it's Saint Peter and Emily... they kind of just randomly came to my house, so I thought we all could go to your place."

Adam sighed.

Adam - "Lute, I was sleeping."

Lute - "Sorry, sir."

Adam couldn't help but have a soft spot for Lute, so he sighed, getting out of bed.

Adam - "Fine, you guys can come over. It's fine, Lute."

Lute - "Okay! See you soon, sir!"

A couple minutes pass, and Adam hears a knock on his front door. His still in pajamas opens the door and sees Lute, Emily, and Saint Peter outside. They all come inside and sit around the living room. Emily sits on the floor with her armrs on Adam's coffee table, Saint Peter is also on the floor, and Lute is on the couch next to Adam.

Saint Peter - "Okay, pooks, is this like a slayfull sleepover~" Maybe we should play spin the bottle, oooo"

Adam - "Uh, I'll fucking pass."

Saint Peter - "Aw, fine."

Adam looked at Lute who was sitting next to him, he smirked and got up off the couch and went into his bedroom.

Lute - "Sir, where are you going?"

Adam - "Too lay down."

Lute - "Aww, why?"

Adam - "I'm tired."

He said in a whiney voice. Saint Peter got up and followed Adam, Emily, and Lute overheard Saint Peter driving Adam crazy with his yapping.

Emily - "I'm kinda hungry. Do you think Adam has anything good to eat?"

Lute - "Hm, I don't know.. but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I checked."

They walk over to his fridge, open the freezer, and see some brownies.

Emily - "Ooo! He has brownies!"

Lute - "Really? That's surprising, I dont think I've ever seen him cook anything before."

Emily - "Hmm, should we have some?"

Lute - "I suppose."

Emily pulled the brownies out of the freezer and placed them on Adam's kitchen counter. Both Emily and Lute grabbed one and started eating them.