Chapter 23. Rain Before Storm

Disclaimer: This article contains materials, including but not limited to images, artwork, or content, which may be subject to copyright owned by others. The use of these materials is entertainment and is not intended for commercial gain. No ownership or copyright claim is made to these materials, and they are used under the principles of fair use or with the belief that such use constitutes permissible use under relevant copyright laws. All respective copyrights belong to their original owners.

Attention: Enjoy the Bismarck from Sabaton. Bismarck in motion!! [

Kaiser Frederick Carrier Task Force (CTF), Central Ocean, 05 March 2141/ 05 Martius 1841, 09:00 am

Mr.01, aka Anton Skorzeny, is talking with Admiral Otto Lütjens, Admiral of Kaiser Frederick Carrier Task Force, and Captain Hans Lindemann, Captain of Weltenmarine Ship (WMS) Koester Super Battleships on the bridge of Koester. Unlike other hyperpower and superpower nations that only focused on aircraft carriers, Weltenkraft Reich still romanticized battleships with big guns and adamant armor. Their doctrine was similar to Germany in World War II: big size, gun, and armor.

Even the flagship of the Carrier Task Force Kaiser Frederick Super Aircraft Carrier has a size that resembles the USS George Bush (CVN-77), 332 m in length and 77 m in beam. Kaiser Frederick Super Aircraft Carrier can carry 80 Bismarck Tornado, a Multirole Jet Aircraft that resembles Panavia Tornado. Kaiser Frederick also has four Feuerlilie Surface to Air Missiles (SAM) for air defense against the incoming missile and jet aircraft threat. He also carried four 35 mm Blitz Close-in Weapon Systems (CIWS) against slow aircraft and small ships.

 He also carried four 35 mm Blitz Close-in Weapon Systems (CIWS) against slow aircraft and small ships

Figure 1. The art style of WMS Kaiser Frederick Super Aircraft Carrier (Resembles USS George Bush (CVN-77) Aircraft Carrier) (the images are the sole property of the US Navy) [1]

WMS Koester Super battleships have become the largest battleships in Earth and Luminarum history and are the flagship of his class. Koester resembles H-44 super battleships, 345 m in length and 51.5 m in beam, bigger than IJN Yamato, USS Iowa, and United Terran's new proposed battleships, Aegir Class, 300 m in length and 40 m in beam. However, unlike H-44 with 8 x 20-inch guns (50.8 cm), Koester-class Super Battleships mount 8 x 21-inch guns (53.34 cm).

Koester can carry four Fritz Anti Ship Missiles (AShM), two Hagelkorn Land Attack Missiles (LAM), and four Feuerlilie SAM through the vertical launcher system VLS. Four 35 mm Blitz CIWS defend Koester against enemy slow aircraft and small ships. Guided by radar and proximity fuzes, Koester can annihilate all current ships in Luminarum, even the most significant aircraft carrier in the United States of Amarilon and dreadnought of the People's Republic of Uroslav. Some people also said Koester was a Super Missile Battleship because he carried more missiles as the main armament than the primary 21-inch cannons.

 Some people also said Koester was a Super Missile Battleship because he carried more missiles as the main armament than the primary 21-inch cannons