Chapter Six

Warning: Explicit!!

Bruce didn't bother responding with words as he pushed Jaimie back into her apartment, closing the door behind him. His hands were back on her almost immediately, pulling her back into a kiss.

Jaimie wasted no time in pushing his jacket off of his shoulders, and she was not ashamed to admit she took her time in feeling the muscled shoulders beneath his shirt as she did so. The jacket hit the floor, and Jaimie pulled apart with the intention of dragging Bruce to the bedroom.

"Hold on a second," Bruce said, somewhat reluctantly. "Are you sure, Jaimie?"

"Yes, very. Are you?"

"Absolutely," Bruce agreed, this time following happily behind her as she led him deeper into the apartment.

They didn't get very far before Bruce pulled Jaimie back to him, seemingly unable to to keep his hands off of her. He laced his hand through her hair, bringing his lips to hers once more. His other hand traced a path down her body, eventually finding its way to the back of her thigh. Jaimie got the hint and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck.

Bruce now had both of his hands supporting her, and Jaimie was surprised to see that he was seemingly holding her weight without struggle.

"Bedroom?" Bruce murmured, pressing kisses down her jaw.

"Just down the hall, first door on your left," she replied, tilting her head back to give him more room.

Bruce carried her through her apartment, and found her bedroom pretty easily. He looked around very briefly, and was unsurprised to see her room equally matched her sunny personality. He saw a few photos of family and friends dotted around, but didn't pay much attention to them as he threw Jaimie onto the bed.

Jaimie still had her shoes on, so with Bruce kneeling on the end of her bed, he gently grabbed her ankle and began unbuckling the tiny little strap around her ankle. He let the heeled shoe fall to the ground, before starting on the other one.

Jaimie had raised herself up on her elbows to watch him, and from the gentle gesture alone she was incredibly turned on. When he was done, he let her leg fall back onto the bed. She sat up a little more, enough so that she could reach for his belt buckle. She undid it with the same slow seduction he had undone her shoes with, and she couldn't help but notice the noticeable bulge he was sporting.

Once the belt was undone, Jaimie wasted no time in untucking his button down from his pants. Before she could pull his shirt all the way off, however, she looked up at him to ask, "May I?"

He nodded a bit too enthusiastically for it to be considered cool, however Jaimie thought his enthusiasm was incredibly sexy.

Bruce was way too impatient for buttons, so instead he just pulled it up and over his head. He didn't give Jaimie too long to stare, grabbing her thighs and hoisting her higher up the bed. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, unconsciously grinding his hips down against her core, eliciting a moan from her.

His hand came up to reach behind her neck, trying to find the tie that would release the dress from around her torso. He found it with relative ease, as Jaimie lifted her head up slightly from the bed to help him.

He pulled on one of the strings, and watched as the top loosened. Jamie watched as Bruce's eyes lit up when he discovered that she hadn't worn a bra under this dress, and revelled in his eyes ravishing her body. The dress fell loosely to her waist, and Bruce didn't miss a beat before trailing hot kisses down towards her breasts. He took his time, and Jaimie was sure she would see the evidence of his exploration tomorrow. When he eventually circled her nipple with his tongue, she let out a breathy moan, arching her back towards him.