Chapter 9

Reading back to what I wrote....I just realized we waterboarded Felix. Am I evil? Maybe. But hey, we can be evil together!

"WHAT?!?! (NAME)! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MAN CLAIMING TO BE YOURS?" Felix shouted at you, pulling himself from your grip.

The soggy shirt slipped out of your hand as you opened your mouth to tell him the truth.

The moment he was free he lunged at Leo.

Like most of your pets, Leo was no weakling strength wise. The handsome Auburn was quick to react, pinning Felix to your bed.

He leaned down to Felix's ear. "Say 'Please Master, Let me go!'" The man laughed condescendingly.

Felix struggled beneath him and growled menacingly.

You were tired of people thinking they could misbehave in your presence. Obviously your training needs fine tuned.

"Boys," You growled out. "Come and sit." You angrily pointed to the ground in front of the bed.

Leo immediately let go of Felix and sat in front of your bed. Felix followed shortly after, but you could see his self control straining.

"Leo. I did not allow you here to lie and cause trouble for my new pup. You seem to have forgotten your place. You want me to be your mistress, act like it." You sat down on your bed in front of them. "Felix. You aren't adapting well. You either learn to listen and obey me or I'll let you go. Are we clear, boys?"

An ashamed yes came from both of them.

"I said, are we clear?"

The both bowed with their foreheads to the ground. "Yes, mistress!"

"Good. Now it seems we have some training to do." You turned from them and press one of the many hidden buttons in your apartment.

The wall opened up to a room filled with the kinkiest toys you could find. You went straight for the leashes and grabbed an extra color for Leo.

The boys watched you with nervous eyes when you disappeared in the room. Leo was more so worried since he was fully aware of all the instruments in that room.

Leo let out a breath of relief when he saw you return with only a collar and two leashes.

You hooked the collar around Leo's neck and attached a matching colored leash to it. To match Leo's hair, you picked out a red color for the male.

And a simple black leash for Felix, to which you hooked onto the collar he was already wearing.

"Felix, come. We need to get you out of those wet clothes. You're sullying my bedroom floor and my blankets are wet due to your lack of self-control." Your tone let them know you were not pleased.

You dropped the red leash and pulled Felix along on the black leash.

"Don't make me punish you even more." You snarled out, feeling the slight resistance.

He whimpered and followed you out on all fours. You led him into another room. You dropped the leash and opened the dresser, sifting through clothes trying to find his size. After picking out a t-shirt and sweatpants, you threw them on the floor.

"Change. I need to go deal with the other one. If you decide to do something stupid, know that this will be the last you see of me."

You made your way out of the room, closing the door to give him privacy.

Felix was a mess to say the least. He would endure whatever for you, but he hated being away from you, hated not having you in his sights. He was even more pissed off at the fact that this Leo guy was stealing your attention. He sighed as he started changing into the clothes you gave him. He brought them up to his mouth and let out a big sniff. It barely smelled like you. You never wore those clothes to be fair, they smelled new and the faint scent of your house.