Chapter 7

You tapped your foot impatiently at a disheveled and shitfaced looking guy was roughly brought to you up at the school roof.

"So care to tell me what happened again?" You glared down at the disgusting smelling boy and waved over someone to bring you a mask.

He was bowed to you, forehead planted on the ground. "This kid was soiling your name! I heard him jerking off to your name! Then somehow we got to the fact that I had your number and he told me to delete it! But, of course, I would never because you might want an errand from me and I wouldn't know who it was without having you as a contact. He kept saying you were his and his only. Then he came at me and shoved my head in the toilet that I-" He looked away embarrassed.

"That you what, hun? I don't got all day." You put on the mask that someone retrieved for you.

"T-that I took a s-shit in! And wiped his nasty hand on me saying that's the closet I'll be to you!"

"Okay then. Does this kid happen to have black hair with bangs over his eyes?" You put your finger to your head in exasperation.

"Uh yes actually." The redhead looked up curiously.

"This kid...." You waved redhead away and told Fumi and Akane to bring Felix to you. You only trusted them to bring him too you since Felix was stronger then he looked and you didn't need any useful people beat up. But you've gotten a glimpse when he went berserk and that was hot, showing someone's head in a bowl of shit, not so much. It also pissed you off on how he though you were his. He was yours, but you were not his. He doesn't own you. You owned him.

You stood up and looked by the gate. Seeing the fidgeting boy in question nervously waiting. You did tell him to wait for you by the gate. You didn't plan for the possibility he would act out again. You hadn't really punished him for being out of line, you must be going soft.

You watched your best friends walk up to the twitchy boy and speak to him, causing him to look up at the roof and meeting your eyes. He was quite a distance away but he could tell he was in trouble. Felix hung his head and followed Akane and Fumi back into the school looking up at you once again.

You sat back down on your throne that resided in the school's rooftop. Girls and boys apart of your school gang littered the roof, all ready to hurt anyone who came up unwelcomed.

The doors slammed opened and Felix slowly walked in with two hands gripping tightly on his bag straps. You whispered something to a girl near you and she took your mask away and went to fetch your bag.

Akane and Fumi giggled knowingly and motioned for all the other to leave and follow them out down from the roof. The girl you sent to get your bag brought a large black bag and quickly left.

He eyed the bag warily, it was too large to be a school bag and he was unsure whether what was in him the bag would be good or bad for him. You weren't known for your forgiveness.

"I bet you know why you're here, don't you?" You stood up and unfolded a small table, setting the black bag on top. "Sit, dog."

Immediately Felix sat on the floor, forehead bowed to the ground.

"Don't let it go to your head that you are somehow superior in anyway. Just because you are noticed now, doesn't mean shit." You pulled out something metal and toyed around with it before setting it behind the bag.

Felix gulped in fear. What if you tried to break it off with him? What if you didn't want him anymore? Did you think he was too clingy? Was he not supposed to make you his in public? No. You wouldn't do that, you love him, you own him, you wouldn't let him go, would you?