Chapter 5

Felix barely processed when you called him beautiful, dismissing the fact you didn't answer his question before. In a burst of confidence, Felix jumped at you, aiming for a hug.

You, being the defensive person you were, dodged him and let him fall to the ground.

He hit the floor with a thud but seemed to be redder then before if that was even possible.

"Oh whoops." You picked him up with ease and he regained his balance and leaned on the you. You just stood there, waiting for him to get up. He only leaned into you more and took a deep breath of your scent. After a while you got impatient and pushed him away. "C'mon Felix, let me put your collar on you."

He looked up at you, eyes seemingly innocent but you could definitely see the lust in them. He let you put the collar on but stayed in contact with you. You sighed but didn't bother pushing him away again. "There, perfect on my pretty boy." His eyes widened in surprise and he made a squeak that reminded you of a mouse. His hair covered his eyes again so you assumed he didn't like being called a pretty boy, but you would make him like it even if he didn't.

However, in reality his eyes narrowed and he could barely hold back. He just wanted to take you now and give you everything, move you into his apartment or even his cabin that is more isolated. No one else really needed you except him, right? You didn't have anyone else either, so he must be very special and you want him the same way he does. His grip on you tightened, you slightly winced and pried yourself away from him.

For such a fragile guy he was pretty strong. "Hey, Felix?" You snapped your finger in front of his face. "Yo, don't space out, we gotta go. I'm meeting my friends, plus I want to show you off."

"I'm sorry!" He stood straighter and walked behind you as you started leaving your apartment.

When you arrived at school, you got plenty of stares, but the collar on Felix is what got more attention. While it could have been a fashion statement, you weren't supposed to act out on dress code at school. You always did, but they never would have thought a shy good boy like Felix would.

They soon realized that Felix was walking with you in the school and that was when the whispers started. A few of the people who bullied him glared at him. They tried to get your attention by attempting to fit into your little gang and it never worked. So how did some like Felix get in your good graces? Those boys had been found and the picture you sent to your friends had been posted all over the place.

They knew you did that and no one would say a word to the administration. To be fair, they were complete douchebags, but they were the ones who bullied Felix the most. No one knew why you beat them up, but after seeing Felix standing beside you they made their assumptions.

A group of boys came up to you, which you raised your eyebrow at. "Yes? Can I help you?" you crossed your arms and looked them up and down. Felix shifted closer to you, something you took notice of right away. You knew they looked familiar. They were a the boys who had been trying to get in your good graces for the past two years. "Oh, Sam right?"

His smirked cockily at the mention of his name. "Yeah. Wanted to know if you are free tonight? We're going to karaoke tonight and I would love if you would join me." He looked at Felix with patronizing look. "And feel free to leave this loser with one of my girls. They'll take car of him while me and you have some fun." Felix glared at him through his hair, hatred seeping into the air.

You let out a exasperated sigh. "Why does everyone think that I'll just come with them for a quick fuck? None of you whores are worthy. At least Felix wants my love, like bitches just trying to fuck and I'm not honey."