Chapter 4

Morning came faster then you expected. You ended up going out to a club with your friends, still in your very casual clothes.

You dragged yourself into your apartment, your friends stumbling in behind. You threw yourself on your couch, forgetting about the time.

"Why the fuck did we stay so longgg?" You complained. "I'm tired as fuck, I just want to sleep all day."

Akane slapped your back with a smug smile on her face. "Or are you trying to get out of giving that kid his collar? Don't tell me you're to wimp to?"

You groaned. "Shit, I forgot. You both need to go then because he comin' here."

Fumi and Akane laughed at your miserable state. "Okay okay, you have fun then. We'll see how well your charms are."

You groaned some more, sprawling out on the couch with your forearm covering you eyes. Not but ten minutes after your girl friends left, there was a knock.

"It's open!" You yelled out, voice a little hoarse from partying.

"(Name), you should be more careful and keep your door locked! Who knows who could have come in and hurt you?!" Felix worried.

You sighed is annoyance. "Felix, I'm not in the mood, don't try and lecture me or some shit."

After a moment of silence, Felix took in your exposed form. Hair disheveled, smelled a bit of sweat and of alcohol, voice was hoarse and you were covering your eyes from the light. "Did...did you go somewhere last night?" His eyes narrowed, not that you could see them.

You groaned for the hundreth time. "Yes I did, I went to Club Rose and just got back like thirty minutes ago. Give me a minute to chill."

He knew of the club. It was known for meeting your soulmate. It was said most people hooked up then ended up getting married. What if you hooked up with someone there? Were you going to leave him? He clenched his hands into fists and grinded his teeth together.

Felix was in deep thought when you finally sat up. You ended up leaving him on the couch and getting a quick shower. You wore your uniform for once but wore a short skirt and fishnet. You kept most buttons in your white blouse unbuttoned showing off half your black bra and you put a dab of makeup on to really pop. You felt absolutely scandalous and you loved it. You really wanted a reaction out of Felix.

Remembering Felix, you walked to the counter and picked up the wrapped thin box. You noticed Felix still deep in thought, so you set your gift down next to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, draping from behind. He was slightly startled, jerking in the sofa he was sitting on. You gave him a nibble on his ear and whispered. "I have a gift for you Felix. Open it up~"

He saw the gift next to him and picked it up, you could tell he was eager to see what you got for him. His hair still hung over his eyes, so you didn't notice the obsessive way they sparkled.

You could tell he was confused at first. Taking some time to exam it and run his finger over the engagement of the charm.

"W-what is this?" He stuttered out.

You took the collar from him and place it on his neck. "It's for you, silly! Now everyone knows you're mine!" You smiled behind him and ruffled his hair.

Silent pants could only be heard by him, his ears and cheeks turning a bright pink. When he didn't respond you fake pouted and asked if he liked the gift. He didn't seem to hear you so you gave him a small shove. "Yah. You ignoring me now?"

He seemed to snap out of it once he felt your annoyed glare on him. He flushed. "N-no! I didn't mean to ignore you! I-I'm just s-so happy!"

You raised a questioning eyebrow at him. "Wha..?"

He beamed at you, "I mean now that I'm yours that means you're mine, right?" He looked up at you and smiled, hair falling from his face revealing his eyes.

You gasped in awe of his eyes. One eye was a glass grey while the other was a bright amber color. You smiled warmly at him. "Oh Felix, you must be trying to make me fall in love with you...you're beautiful, love." You inwardly smirked, thinking you were still the master of the game.

You didn't realize the danger of the target you picked. His feelings were unstable and he had a past history of anger issues. You didn't dig deeper then what you needed, thinking that the shy, weak kid you saw was all you needed to know. You both were playing a game and only one of you wanted it to be real.

A/N

This is just a short update while I try and figure out where I'm going with this. Sorry for the long wait and ones to come! Pls forgive me!! ;-;

Your fellow warrior and resident sinner,

Izzy