Chapter 2

He couldn't believe that you really had beat up lowlives for him! He was ecstatic that you must feel the same way as him!

He returned to his apartment, the tinted windows reflecting the midday sun. He was no stranger to money, but with all that money he had nothing he wanted. Until he saw you, you were so beautiful and so tainted. He wanted to taint you more.

By the time you returned back into the school, lunchtime was over and students had cleared out to their lockers. You retrieved your stuff and continued on like there were no wailing boys at the back of the school.

The end of the day came quickly, you were eager to head home and frame the pictures of Felix from the files.

The sun had long gone and you started your journey home.

On the way to your flat, you felt eyes on you. The streetlamps we're your only source of light. You continued on before stopping and turning around.

"If you come out now I'll give you a quick death." You called out to the darkness.

Silence.

"Suit yourself, I'll make it long and painful for you now." You scanned the area.

"W-wait!" A timid voice pleaded. "I'll c-come out. I'm just n-nervous..." 

"Understandable. You shouldn't be following me then." You watched as a dark figure emerges from an alley. The figure made his way into the streetlight, revealing Felix, with his black hair covering his eyes still.

"Felix?" You inquired in confusion. "Why were you following me?"

"I-I wasn't! I promise! I just returned from the convenience store and I go this way back to my home." He stuttered out his excuse.

You knew he was lying. You knew his address and his house is in the opposite direction.

"Well, why didn't you walk with me? You didn't have to walk behind like a creep." You crossed your arms, eyeing him suspiciously.

He flinched when you called him a creep. Shoulders deflating, "I was scared.."

"Of me?" You chuckled. "We'll have to fix that. Come with me home." 

He was caught off guard by your sudden proposal. "What? I really don't think-"

"It's not a question it's a command, my dear. Let's go." You stepped three blocks down and motioned him inside your apartment building.

He hesitated before following, internally freaking out with both happiness and wariness. He followed you to the elevator and watches you press floor four. 

He stood two feet away, unsure how you would react if he invaded your personal space.

You clutched your backpack tightly, framing his photos will have to wait. He has to actually like me first before I scare him away.

The elevator dinged and you got off the elevator, Felix trailing behind like a lost puppy. You reached your apartment and gave him a shove before turning and locking your door. 

You hang your backpack on a hook and placed your keys on the counter.
He stumbled in but then watched your every move. He watched you go to the fridge and retrieve two beer bottles. You set one down on the island front of him after you popped the caps off.

"To new friendships." You held your bottle up expectantly.

He snapped out of his trance and clumsily picked up his beer bottle and clicked it to yours. "To new relationships." He then took a swig.

You chuckled at his change in words. "My name is (Name). I already know yours, it's nice to meet you, Felix."

He couldn't give away he already knew much more about you, so he played along. "(Name). I love it. It's an honor you already know my name."