Chapter 8

I decided to use (Name) since that is what I started with and I only switched it last chapter. I'm sorry if that's not what you prefer, I hope you still continue to read! 🙏🙏 If you find (Y/n) somewhere, pls let me know, I'm not sure if replaced them all.

also I now have a monthly schedule! It is linked in my activity and as the external link in this chapter! I changed to monthly updates since I can't keep a weekly schedule lol. Trust me I tried.

Felix was seething. How dare this lowly bitch insult you? He wanted to rip her apart. Cut her limbs off while watching the life leave her eyes. His hands twitched. No one was around right? All he hand to do was reach out-

The roof door opened loudly with a slam.

"Ohhoho! What do we have here?" Fumi whistled lowly. "A dog off its' leash." she turned and saw Mikarin. "Oh? And a bitch too! Wait until (L/n) hears about this!"

"Tch. What's taking you so long, Fumi....?" Akane shoved her aside lightly. "(Name) just wants us to get her shit and leave..." Looking up the red-head saw that Felix was free of his bond with another girl. "Ay, Fumi. Who's the little bitch?"

Fumi slapped her hand on to the wall next to the door, hunched over form laughing. "Oh my god! Great minds think alike, one look and you can tell she's a bitch ass hoe!"

Felix was panicking. "T-This isn't what it looks like!"

Akane glared. "If someone says that, then it's mostly likely exactly what it looks like."

Mikarin glared back at the two girls. "How dare you let (L/n) ruin this boy! He's brainwashed! She has to be disposed of!"

"Disposed of?" Fumi stopped her laughing. Her face now serious and full of anger. "You are trying to dispose of (L/n)? Is that your end goal? You don't know shit and you are saying things like this...I will celebrate the day (Name) gets her hands on you. I'll laugh as you choke on your blood, you whore." With that she turned and headed straight down to the gate. You could hear her angry stomps all the way down the stairs.

"You'd do well to beg for your life, Felix. (Name) will not be happy."Akane grabs the items you had wished for and left the two.

Mirakin scoffed. "See Felix-"

He held his hand up. "Don't say my name." He was scared now. What if you left him? This girl was saying completely nonsense and he knew he couldn't get rid of her now that Fumi and Akane saw them together. They'd immediately know and think he was trying to dispose of the evidence. His eyes lit up suddenly. "I know! You'll be my peace offering to my love! After all, it was your fault!" He turned to her, smiling at his solution.

He grabbed what was left of the leather bindings.

"Wait w-what are you doing, Felix?" Mikarin backed up, nervously watching him gather the leather.

"Capturing you obviously! I need something to tie you down!"

Mikarin's eyes were wide with fear, she backed up and tripped on her own feet.

"Oh that makes this a lot easier." Felix towered over her and slammed her head onto the ground knocking her unconscious. "I hope she accepts my gift.." He tied the girl up and left to grab a large duffel bag. The lanky boy returned and shoved the girl into the bag. He zipped it up and briskly walked to your apartment.

He knocked and waited for your answer. He was nervous that Akane and Fumi had let you known. He growled, of course you would know! You always knew.

You opened the door and stared at him with bored eyes. "Oh. You. I'm guessing that's a gift for me."

He cringed. You were not happy. "Y-yes, (Name). I-I want to explain if you would let me?"