Lady Wifi

A/N: So as I already said stormy weather was kinda short so I also published this chapter too. Though I do have a question, the chapter before was in Scarlet's POV unless it was focusing on another character but this chapter will be in third POV throughout the chapter so let me know which you think is better cause I don't know which to use. okay now onto the story...

__________________________

In the classroom Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug to try and match it over students faces.

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment." Miss Bustier says before looking at Alya. The blogger did not notice till Scarlet, who Alya was looking at with the cut out, pointed to the teacher as a slight warning.

"Is Marinette still in the girl's room?" Miss Bustier asked Alya as the bluenette was not there.

"Uh i don't know, miss" Alya tells her. The bell rings causing students to all pack up their stuff.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of 'The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years.' Then, answer this simple questionnaire." Miss Bustier says as Chloe, Scarlet, and Sabrina all pass grabbing the homework and walking out.

Sabrina had to go home before Chloe and Scarlet so by the time the two sisters were leaving Alya had seen the two and followed.

"Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk." Alya says to her phone before seeing Nino. "Nino, wait!"

"Yeah?" Nino replies slightly confused on why she was talking to him as the two never interacted before.

"Come with me, I need your help!" Alya says giving him no other option though the DJ was bored so he went with it.

"So-" Nino started to ask what they were doing but Alya shushed him and tried to call Marinette again.

"Ugh. I hate when she goes AWOL. she's not calling me back! Where is that girl?" Alya complained.

"Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o." Nino says though he was still confused at what he was supposed to do.

Alya gets a notification and sees it is from the news as Nadja covers an Akuma attach

"Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is!" Alay says getting Ninos attention as he was curious. "Chloé." Alya whispers.

Nino laughed at the thought of Chloe being Ladybug. Even though Chloe is nicer there was no way Chloe could be ladybug unless she made her hair blue and put them in pigtails when she became Ladybug. Nino also remembered Chloe was at both of the stone heart attacks so it seems impossible to be both Chloe and Ladybug during those attacks. "Chloé? Seriously? She was with her dad when Stone Heart was climbing the eiffel tower no way she was also being Ladybug at the same time. You are cray-cray, lady!

"I am so NOT! You'll see!" Alya shouts.

*Next Day*

Scarlet, Chloe, and Sabrina enter the school gossiping to each other while the students watch them still waiting for Chloe to say mean things about them.

"You need to have your head examined. If she's a superhero, then I'm the Wizard of Oz." Nino says still not thinking it was even possible for the blonde to be a hero with all the evidences to prove him right.

"I'm telling you, she's Ladybug!" Alya almost shouts, not wanting to hear him at all.

"Yeah sure, can you prove that you're right?" Nino asks sarcastically.