background info

She was living with the Dursleys but they had moved to Paris the day before her 11th Birthday (which is why the wizards never found her) she was treated terribly from them and was *abused* (it is shown in the books and movie that that is how the dursleys treated harry but in this story it was far more than just locked in the cupboard with no food or being chased but dudley) after a few years in Paris with the dursleys she had an errand to run for the Dursley's she had was given a time limit and was almost time up so she started to run home only to run into chloe who at first was upset till seeing the girl looking scars at the time she had also noticed some dark bruises or her and sabrina asked and when the girl avoided them chloe had a sad realization and told sabrina to call both of their dads. Chloe saved her and that was also when Chloe decided to stop acting mean, like her mother to get attention, and started being nice to people who were nice to her. Chloe also asked her dad if they could let potter start with them which led to him adopting potter and chloe trying to be the best sister though her dad though it would be best if her has homeschooled the rest of that school year as since they moved to Paris the dursleys stopped letting her go to school. This then leads to her first year of school being the same as Adriens also around the time Potter was gaining some confidence to stand up for herself though not much so Chloe was really over protective.

They partly lived in Paris and London but officially moved when she was 13 (after an incidents happened similar to the whole Mari and Kim thing) she met Chloe when she were 14 chloe was 15 and she starts school when she is 15 and the class is 16 (or adrian is 15 turning 16)

Extra things to know before

Scarlet has a weak immune system, anxiety, and malnutrition

When someone gets angry to her she gets scared and tends to still flinch a lot even if she knows the person would never hit her it is a natural reflex after living with the Dursleys for so long

also comment some of your fav ships you want to see but keep in mind this is a bashing marinette and alya story

set ships:
Juleka x Rose
Ivan x mylene
Chloe x surprise...
Adrien x Scarlet
Alix is aro ace

also sure alya get a redemption arc and if so what season? if not then comment no