The Origins Story

It's the first day of school and Chloe had woken me up with breakfast that Jean Paul had brought up for us.

"Good morning my dear sweet little sis" Chloe says giving me a hug before passing me the tray of food while she went to pick out my outfit. I love when Chloe picks out my outfits, it's really nice having a sister. I wish this was how it always was but I need to focus and eat so I can start school. Even if life was getting better i still did not have a big appetite and if i over ate i would not be able to keep it down, i guess i can thank the dursleys for that it was a not so great first day on the hotel, so i had my now normal breakfast which was orange juice and a small piece of toast.

After eating breakfast with Chloe she finally showed me the outfit I was going to wear. It was simple yet cute and perfect for my first day. It was a sweater like maroon tank-top with a white skirt that was folded on one side and had a slit revealing the under skirt Chloe also gave me my Taylor Swift red cardigan and I added my dark red high top converse that had white stars stitched on them side. She has also been helping me with my self confidence and says dressing nice for yourself can help boost my confidence.

 She has also been helping me with my self confidence and says dressing nice for yourself can help boost my confidence

When I was dressed I met Chloe out by the limo waiting for me with my white backpack. We both got in and talked a bit before we pulled up in front of Sabrina's house. "I just texted her, she will be out soon. Oh I can't wait for you to meet Adrien. He is my childhood best friend. It was a little sad when I started school without him but he must have been so lonely, I mean his father always seemed distant." Chloe continued to rant about someone she wants me to meet. She told me how his mom is missing and his dad was distant and how the poor boy must be so lonely which is why she said she always tried to give him attention whether it was listening to him or giving him a hug or a friendly kiss on the cheek she just wanted him to know he was not alone.

Once we got to the school Chloe took me to our class with Sabrina smiling with her arm looped to the one Chloe was not dragging around. It seemed most of the class was already there and now staring at me.

"So this is our homeroom and you have all of your classes with either me or Sabrina oh and i should tell you who everyone is." Everyone just continued to stare while I looked at Chloe wondering what was happening and why they are looking at me.

"First off you know Kim, behind him are one of the sweetest person ever Rose, next to her is her 'best friend' Juleka, in front of her is Max a super genius, the one with the colorful hair is mylene, the red head is Nathaniel an amazing artist definitely the one you was to talk about for your art, the one in front of him is Ivan, the one listening to music is Nino who is a great DJ by the way, oh the the pink haired is Alix definitely someone i can see you being good friends with she is also an amazing roller skater so maybe she could help you learn."

"Um hi everyone?" I say as if it is a question, after so long of not meeting new people i don't know how to act. After that Chloe took me to the second row on the right side of the class as Sabrina sat behind us.