Prolog

"When the time is right we will definitely meet"

It started with an awards show on Korean television. Kim Ji Won, who at that time was the nominated reader, met Kim Soo Hyun as the nominated winner. The two only know each other's names. After this event, the two never met again.

10 years later, who would have thought that Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun would be pairing as husband and wife in a drama written by one of Korea's famous writers. It was truly like a miracle, because thanks to both of them the drama became a huge success. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won made headline news not only in South Korea but almost all over the country.

For one year they filmed together and built chemistry, it turned out that real feelings developed between them. Not feelings that arise because of the roles they play in the drama, but feelings that are truly sincere from their hearts as Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won.

However, they have not been able to announce to the public what actually happened between the two of them. Because thanks to the drama they played, shippers from Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won exploded.

Kim Soo Hyun doesn't want the privacy that has been guarded by Kim Ji Won to be disturbed by fans and the media if news of their relationship comes out so quickly. For this reason, both Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won chose to carry out their relationship secretly.

So how will their relationship continue?

***

Remember: don't expect too much from my story, because I'm still an amateur🙏 Stay happy, stay alive until SooWon sails in real life❤️