2. Discussion

""There is always a way in every meeting"

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jiwon sat at the dining table while scrolling through her cell phone screen, then laughed softly reading the contents of her group chat. How can someone think of paying a fine if they leave a chat group? Jiwon shook hers head slowly, it was just that. But, Jiwon is very sure this was all Dongha's idea. All those strange ideas usually come from Dongha or Soohyun, just those two people. Seunghan himself had a part in cooking the idea, the three of them really are the perfect combination, aren't they?

When filming with the three men, Jiwon's energy was drained. There was no quiet day on the calendar of the three men, every day there was something for them to make jokes and make all the crew on duty laugh.

But that's what made the shooting moment memorable for Jiwon. Because the three of them like to make jokes, Jiwon doesn't have to try hard to keep up with them, especially Soohyun who is hers partner. Soohyun always makes sure Jiwon's comfort comes first.

Speaking of Soohyun, earlier the man said he would go back to sleep and contact her again after waking up. However, Soohyun instead appeared in the chat group. Just as Jiwon wanted to turn off her cellphone, a video call appeared on Jiwon's cellphone screen with the name 'Kim Soohyun Oppa' written on it.

The corners of Jiwon's lips lifted, it didn't take long for Jiwon to pick up the video call from Soohyun.
Jiwon furrowed her eyebrows, instead of finding Soohyun's face, only the ceiling of the room was visible.

“Jiwon-a, if you have picked up this video call, don't turn it off. Wait a minute, I'm in the bathroom now," shouted Soohyun.

Jiwon blinked several times after hearing Soohyun's scream, then shook her head slowly to suppress her smile. Jiwon fixed her bangs covering her eyes, after that she turned off the call from Soohyun. Jiwon seemed to know what he had to do.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

After replying to several messages in the chat group, Soohyun couldn't go back to sleep. Even though he had previously told Jiwon he would go back to sleep, in reality Soohyun couldn't go back to sleep at all. Soohyun took back his cell phone which was lying next to his pillow. Without getting up from sleep, Soohyun contacted Jiwon via video call.

Soohyun was shocked when he saw him super messy face and hair on his cellphone screen, he immediately got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom and left his cellphone lying on the bed while still calling Jiwon.

Soohyun only realized when he was in the bathroom that the video call was still going on.

“Jiwon-a, if you have picked up this video call, don't turn it off. Wait a minute, I'm in the bathroom now," shouted Soohyun while washing his face in a hurry.

After washing his face, Soohyun combed his hair carelessly. After feeling enough, Soohyun came out of the bathroom and jogged towards his bed. Soohyun took his cell phone and saw that the video call had been turned off for one minute, which meant Jiwon picked up the video call.

"Aigoo... Jiwon-a, mianhe...," he muttered then called Jiwon again.

Soohyun sat on the sofa waiting for her video call to be picked up. It turned out that Jiwon didn't have to wait long to pick up the video call. On the cellphone screen, Jiwon's face was displayed.

"Jiwon-a," Soohyun called.

"Ne, oppa?"

“Mianhe.”