6. Date at Home (2)

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Soohyun just has to stick one piece and the puzzle is finished. However, Soohyun didn't find that one piece. Soohyun circulated him gaze on the floor, him eyes glanced back and forth but still didn't find a single piece of the puzzle.

"Jiwon-a, one piece of the puzzle seems to be missing."

"Jinjja, oppa?"

Soohyun nodded confidently. Jiwon again took the puzzle package and searched for it there but the result was the same, one puzzle piece was nowhere to be found. When Soohyun shifted slightly from him seat, Jiwon saw a puzzle piece next to Soohyun.

"Oppa, next to your right," Jiwon said.

Soohyun then turns his head in the direction Jiwon mentioned, and it turns out that one piece of the puzzle is there.

"Aigoo-yaa, since when have you been there?" Soohyun asked himself while staring at one piece and then pasting it in.

Soohyun and Jiwon smiled proudly to see that 1000 puzzle pieces had been arranged with them all. They worked on it for about an hour and a half, Soohyun lay down beside the puzzle and breathed a sigh of relief. Sitting for an hour and a half made Soohyun's waist hurt.

"Jiwon-aaaaa, it's finally over too," Soohyun exclaimed staring at Jiwon.

Jiwon nodded. "Oppa ... gomawo."

"For what, Jiwon-a?"

"Because oppa is willing to put together this puzzle with me."

Soohyun gets up and shifts his body to get closer to Jiwon. Soohyun cupped both of Jiwon's cheeks, making Jiwon's lips constrict. Soohyun took the opportunity to kiss Jiwon's lips who looked cute. Kissed her once more and then smiled.

"No need to thank you, Jiwon-a. I'm always happy to do things with you."

Jiwon lets go of Soohyun's two hands that cupped both cheeks, grabs one of Soohyun's hands and gives a brief kiss to Soohyun's thumb.

"A reward because oppa has worked hard to put together the puzzle."

Soohyun frowned, feeling dissatisfied with what Jiwon had given her.

"Jiwon-a, aren't my lips seductive until you just kiss my thumb?" said Soohyun inadmittedly, feeling that now him thumb was preferred by Jiwon.

Jiwon laughed at Soohyun's annoyed expression that was so cute in his eyes.

"Hahahaha, wait a minute, oppa."

Jiwon closed his eyes, trying to suppress his laughter by taking a breath and then throwing it away. Jiwon's eyes were round when she opened his eyes and found Soohyun's face only 5 centimeters away from his face. Jiwon could feel Soohyun's breath hitting his face. Soohyun pointed at him lips and raised and lowered him eyebrows. Jiwon seemed to be hypnotized, his thumb stretched out and then gently pressed Soohyun's lips.

Jiwon advanced his face until the distance between them was only 1 centimeter.

Krucuk krucuk

When Jiwon had just closed his eyes, a strange sound sounded so Jiwon couldn't help but have to open his eyes. Jiwon looked at Soohyun who was pursing his lips.

Krucuk krucuk

The sound was heard again, Jiwon's attention immediately fell on Soohyun's stomach. Jiwon lowered his head and held back his smile and then looked up again at Soohyun.

"Oppa ... hungry?"

Soohyun nodded while holding back embarrassment. Because his stomach cannot be compromised. Even though there was only a little more until Jiwon's lips touched his lips, but it was a pity that he was not on Soohyun's side.