7. Date at Home (bicycle edition)

🍀🍀🍀🍀

After Jiwon wakes up, Soohyun goes down to the basement to pick up his clothes. Fortunately the apartment corridor was very quiet because it was half past twelve at night. Jiwon's neighbors are mostly married and have children.

For this reason, the corridor was very quiet from ten o'clock in the evening. Because they were already asleep with their children and even if there were some who passed either in the elevator or in the corridor, it meant that they were a father or mother who had just come home from work.

Jiwon's apartment is indeed filled with mostly married couples.

There are even Jiwon's neighbors who don't realize that they have a neighbor of a famous actress.

Jiwon stretched for a moment after then walked into his room to wash his face and change clothes.

Jiwon finished washing his face and choosing clothes for the bike. Jiwon was confused about choosing his actual clothes, because she rarely cycled or maybe ... never? Jiwon also forgot the last time she rode a bicycle.

Jiwon took the clothes she usually used for exercise. Then immediately put it on before Soohyun returned.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Soohyun arrives at the parking basement, then notices how Jaejoong puts his bicycle with the origin next to the car.

Soohyun shook him head gently and then put him bike in the trunk of the car. After putting him bike in the trunk of the car, Soohyun picks up him clothes in the back seat.

Jaejoong is indeed reliable sometimes and sometimes he can't. Eh, humans are imperfect, right?

Soohyun just warmed up the car, it was impossible for them to go to the Han River just by riding a bicycle. There are only two that will happen the next day; First, Soohyun won't be able to wake up tomorrow due to the fatigue of pedaling a bicycle. And secondly, tomorrow morning one Seoul will already know the relationship between himself and Jiwon. Because the streets of Seoul are still crowded as usual even though it is already midnight.

Who would be angry if his relationship with Jiwon went viral? Obviously, Euntak and Dongding.

Soohyun didn't want to take any risks and what was clear was that as Dongding said, they had to enjoy the time first. Soohyun didn't want to take a hasty, slow but sure step.

Soohyun finished warming up the car and closed the car again then took a step back to Jiwon's unit. Soohyun closes him hat when he crosses paths with a worker who has just returned from the office.

Unfortunately, the man who crossed paths with him also entered the elevator. Soohyun turned him face to the side.

Hopefully this man next to him doesn't recognize him.

"You know? Getting married can be fun and dizzying at one time. Sometimes I don't want to go home because of some problems at the office. But, when I entered the house and my wife greeted me with her smile, I immediately felt that my problem was gone," the man suddenly chirped.

Soohyun didn't understand what the man next to him meant.

"I hope your wife also welcomes you with a smile." Along with the man's words, the elevator door opened on the second floor.

The man walked out of the elevator, Soohyun bowed just before the elevator door closed again. Soohyun thought maybe the man thought he was in trouble because he kept looking down and looking away. Thinking of what the man said earlier... made Soohyun chuckle softly.