8. date at home (make cake)

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Soohyun looked at Jiwon who was fast asleep in the passenger seat. Soohyun thought about whether she should wake Jiwon or not, but if she woke up Soohyun felt sorry for Jiwon. This girl spends all her energy just cycling with Soohyun.

Soohyun decided not to wake Jiwon, Soohyun himself would carry Jiwon to the girl's room. Soohyun unfastened her seatbelt, then got out of the car.

Soohyun turned around just to open the door in the passenger seat. After opening the door, Soohyun slowly unfastened Jiwon's seatbelt. Then after that, Soohyun carried Jiwon bridal style. Soohyun closed the door again using her elbow then stepped towards the elevator to get to the 3rd floor, where Jiwon's unit was.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Soohyun was already in Jiwon's room, Soohyun carefully laid Jiwon on the bed. Soohyun took off the hat that covered half of Jiwon's face and unrolled Jiwon's hair and tucked it behind her ear so that it didn't disturb her and the girl could sleep comfortably. Soohyun also pulled the blanket to cover Jiwon's body and set the room temperature just right. After making sure Jiwon slept in a comfortable condition, Soohyun came out of the room to clean herself.

Soohyun glanced at the clock on the wall, now it was 3 in the morning. It was natural that Jiwon was tired and fast asleep. Soohyun stayed silent for a moment in the living room before cleaning herself. After that, Soohyun took her cell phone then opened social media. Soohyun surfs through her cellphone gallery, choosing photos that Soohyun will post on Instagram. Soohyun finished selecting and immediately uploaded a photo taken by Jiwon.

Only one minute after Soohyun uploaded her photo, comments and likes flooded her social media accounts. Soohyun read one by one the comments that came in, Soohyun smiled amusedly reading several comments that wanted to make him a husband. Soohyun continued scrolling through the comments then found one comment that made her raise an eyebrow then nod her head.

"Soohyun-ssi, was Jiwon-eonnie the one who took that picture?" Soohyun read the comments once again.

Soohyun tilted her head then picked up her cell phone, and said, "But, he's really rude. How could he call Jiwon eonnie, when he calls me Soohyun-ssi?" Soohyun's comment couldn't stop thinking.

Soohyun closed her social media account then rushed to clean herself and immediately went to bed.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jiwon stretched softly when she felt the sunlight hitting her face. Jiwon opened her eyes then was surprised to find herself in her own room. Jiwon looked around, her eyes couldn't find Soohyun in her room. Jiwon threw off the blanket and got out of bed.

Jiwon came out of the room, her feet stepped towards the kitchen because Jiwon heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

When he was in the kitchen, Jiwon found Soohyun making scrambled eggs. Jiwon approached then hugged Soohyun from behind, Jiwon tilted her head to see Soohyun.

Soohyun smiled and gently stroked Jiwon's messy hair.

"Oppa carried me to the room, right?"

Soohyun was silent for a moment, then shook his head.

"Aniyo, you go alone," Soohyun said, lying because he didn't want to see Jiwon feel bad.

"Jinjja? But I don't remember at all that I walked from the parking lot to the room. I don't even remember when we arrived, oppa. Even though... I'm not drunk, but why don't I remember?"

Soohyun tucked Jiwon's hair back, "You're too tired, Jiwon-a. Mian, because of me, you have to spend your energy."

Jiwon shook her head slowly, "Aniyo, oppa. I'm happy to spend all my energy together, oppa."