1. Wrap up Party

"Not a farewell but the beginning of a journey"

🍀🍀🍀🍀

A white van arrived early at a karaoke bar, but someone in the van did not get off.

"Jiwon-a, you must remember not to arouse fans' suspicions about your relationship with Soohyun-nim."

"Ne, Dongding-oppa."

It turned out that those in the white van were Kim Jiwon and the agency's CEO and manager. Jiwon changed her high heels into ordinary sandals, then took her cellphone which was lying beside her and looked for someone's name in her Kakaotalk contacts. Jiwon was seen smiling faintly looking at her cell phone while her fingers were typing something there. Hers brows furrowed, looking back with hers hand opening the curtain slightly. After that, Jiwon typed something on her cellphone again, then turned off her cellphone again when Dongding's voice interrupted her.

"Jiwon-a, Soohyun has come down," said Dongding as CEO of Highlisium.

Jiwon opened the car curtain a little again, watching from behind the car window how the man didn't stop smiling and greeting his fans. Jiwon also smiled faintly.

Soohyun has walked inside, now it's time for Jiwon to come down. The bodyguard opened Jiwon the car door. Jiwon came down with an extraordinary fan welcome, even though this was the second place of the wrap up party, their fans still came. Jiwon greeted her fans by smiling, doing the heart pose, and various other poses. After that, Jiwon said goodbye and went into the karaoke bar following Soohyun who had entered first.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

At the wrap up party, the first thing they did was watch the last episode together, there almost all the actresses and actors involved in the drama were present along with all the crew on duty. Meanwhile, at the second wrap up party, it only contained the main actors and actresses, PD-Nim, the writer and several managers of the actresses and actors.

Jiwon seemed to enjoy how Soohyun sang with the director, but at the same time her energy was completely drained. Jiwon glanced at the watch around her left wrist, her eyes widened to see that it was already 03.00 in the morning. Jiwon shook her head slowly, this was the first time she had gathered together until dawn. Jiwon got up from her chair, wanting to get some fresh air.

"Jiwon-a, where are you going?" scolded Rena, the manager.

"I want to go out to get some fresh air, eonnie," answered Jiwon.

Rena nodded, inviting Jiwon to leave the karaoke room while people were unaware and carried away by Soohyun and the director's singing.

Right after Jiwon left, Soohyun realized that Jiwon was no longer in her seat.

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jiwon was behind the karaoke place but still indoors, this place was quite quiet because the full set was already booked. Jiwon opened the window and felt the wind on her face. Jiwon recalled her initial meeting with Soohyun during the script reading, she really didn't expect that the actor she had seen in her favorite drama would become her partner in the drama as a married couple. Jiwon smiled faintly, fate really cannot be predicted.

"Apparently you're here, Jiwon-a."

Jiwon flinched slightly when she heard the voice that suddenly came towards her, Jiwon then turned around and found Soohyun standing looking at her and smiling.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? What if someone sees?" Jiwon said in a little whisper.

Soohyun laughed softly, stepped closer to Jiwon and stood right in front of the girl. Soohyun's hand reached out to fix Jiwon's slightly messy hair while her eyes only focused on Jiwon's eyes.