𝐍𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 ,𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐃,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 ,𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐃,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 in his bed laying down watching "Bad Boys Club' until his best friend got off. He decided instead of sitting in bed he was gonna go outside and walk to the store.

He got out of the bed and slipped on his cherry 11s, he went to get his dog 'Keeno' for protection since he didn't have a license to carry.

He felt as if Keeno could do more damage to a person than pistol would, considering Keeno was a 300 pound great pyrenees .

He grabbed his phone and he headed out the door.

He started jugging down the street heading to the corner store but paused a little bit after he seen a black SUV slow down behind him.

He sped up his jog and didnt even look behind him.

He noticed that the SUV sped up with him, Tori was now scared a bit but he brushed it off and kept jogging.

He noticed the suv's window let down revealing a man with long ginger looking hair.

"Ay shawty I seen you on your way to wherever you going I was just wondering if you needed a ride?" the man told him.

Tori just ignored the man continuing his jog. "Let me introduce myself, my name karrsen what's yo's?" Karrsen had asked him but he didn't get a response.

"So youn talk?" karrsen asked as he just chuckled and realized he wasnt gonna get a word out of him so just drove off.

"Cmon keeno.." Tori walked into the store tying Keeno to a nearby bike rack.

Keeno wasn't a dog you could just pet, he wouldn't bite but he'd bark so Tori wasn't worried about anyone stealing him.

"I'll be back bud." he told Keeno as he walked inside the store.

He walked to the back of the store and grabbed a watermelon punch minute maid, a honey bun, and blue raspberry sour straws.

He walked over to the counter and placed his items on it, he looked over and seen they had 4$ cheeseburgers so he decided to get one for keeno.

"Your total is $7.38" the cashier rung up the items. He pulled his wallet out but was stopped by the same man who pulled up to him.

"I got it beautiful." he paid for tori's stuff and walked out with any other conversation.

"What the fuck.." Tori grabbed his bags and walked out the store. He untied keeno and noticed a paper on his collar.

'Hea my number, you should call me sometime' . The note read, Tori just cringed at the note and balled It up and threw it away.