𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘.

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑8:39 PM

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
8:39 PM

6 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈 was sitting on his bed thinking of a escape route. He thought karrsen or ventrez would be easy on him but boy was he wrong. They've tortured him in so many ways just to get a laugh out.

It was mostly ka'sun and ventrez but karrsen just sat there and encouraged it. His face was covered in dried up blood and was bruised.

He sat on the bed thinking about just jumping out the window but he was on the 3rd floor.

Karrsen and ventrez were out at the main facility and left tori in the backup building.

He was left with Ka'sun on standby since he was the only one who was at the house other than Kehli'a.

Tori thought if he could manage to get ka'sun to open the door he'd knock him out with an old clothing rod.

"Ka'sun!" Tori yelled out but didn't get a response.'I know his bitch ass heard me..'  tori thought to himself. "Ka'sun!!" Tori yelled louder, he waited a few seconds and heard the door open.

"The fuck you want?" Ka'sun yelled back at him while standing outside the door.

"Can you come here papa?" Tori asked him, he was gonna try and seduce him in a way and then hit him and run.

Ka'suns eyes furrowed to a confused look and slowly walked in the room but stopped at the foot of the bed.

"What?" Ka'sun stayed where he was but couldn't help but be slightly turned on at how petite tori's body frame was.

"I said come hea not right there, I wanna have a little talk witchu." Tori talked to him in a slow seductive voice, and it was working, ka'sun was gettin turnt on more and more.

"Oh really?" ka'sun walked closer with his hands in my pants. As soon as ka'sun got close enough tori swung the rod and hit ka'sun clean in the head knocking him unconscious.

Tori dropped the rod, stepping over ka'sun he peeked out the door and seen he could easily leave since Kehli'a was sound asleep in her room with the door open.

He snuck down the hall, grabbing a pair of Crocs that was just laying in the hall and put them on while heading down the stairs.