𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟕:𝟑𝟗𝐀𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐊𝐀'𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 down to the basement to give Tori the food karrsen ordered him to. "Wake up fucka!" Ka'sun yelled while throwing tori a bag of food.

Tori just laid there not wanting anything to do with anything he gave him, hell it could be drugged for all he knew.

"Ya just gon stare at it?" Ka'sun asked him while walking closer to him. Tori sat up quickly and scooted back to the wall.

"What's that gon do? If anything baybeh you cornered yaself." Ka'sun mumbled as he got closer.

Once Ka'su reached Tori he stopped and looked down at him. He felt himself slowly get harden in his pants at the sight of fear in tori's eyes.

Ka'sun loved when people feared him, it made him feel powerful or that he had power over them. And if he had power over them he could do whatever he pleased to do.

"You look so good rih nie baby'. Why youn wanna talk to a yungin?" Ka'sun asked him while crouching down do his face.

Tori just ignored him, not paying any attention to Ka'sun, Now tori had all free will to speak, he just didnt see a purpose to.

Ka'sun reached over and grabbed Tori face and forced him to look at him earning a low yelp from him.

"Youn hea me speaking tuh ya?" Ka'sun pulled him closer to his body and started grinning.

Tori didn't answer he just looked at him with pleading eyes. "Ok lets be like that."Ka'sun let his face go and went over to the cabinet and grabbed a long taser.

Tori noticed and quickly tried to free himself from the cuffs but failed. Ka'sun started walking back over to Tori and turnt the taser on.

"If you k-keep walking I s-swear I'll scream at the top of my fuckin' lungs.." Tori finally spoke out.

"Oh so I gotta hurt you for you to talk?" Ka'sun asked him. "I fucking spoke what else you want me to say?" Tori asked him with a sly smart tone.

Ka'sun raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "You got a slick mouth." ka'sun uttered walking over to him. Tori didn't say anything else, he didn't wanna get more busted up than he already was.

Karrsen was now standing in front of Tori with the taser in his hand. Tori didn't wanna trigger ka'sun so he stayed quiet.

"Why ya gotta be so difficult?" Ka'sun asked while surprising Tori with a unexpected shock the front of his shorts.

Tori let a high yell out which nobody cared to even go check on him. Tears clouded his vision as he was shocked again in the same area but lower.

He let another yell out which was louder than before. "See this what happen when ya dont wanna listen papa." Ka'sun told him, finna strike the taser again ka'sun heard the basement door open.

He looked over and seen karrsen walking down the stairs. "Whatcha doin to him now ;oKaKa? I hea his ass all the way on the 4th floe." Karrsen mentioned, he noticed how Tori was now crying and shaking so he looked over at ka'sun and noticed the taser in his hand.