𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘.

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐙 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟐:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐙 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟐:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐙 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 into the house and seen how his brother 'Ka'sun' face was busted up.

"The fuck happended to you..?" Ventrez asked him but got completely ignored. "Ok then.." ventrez walked to the kitchen seeing Tori in there with Kehli'a.

"Uhh..the hostage ain't a hostage no more karrsen..!" ventrez yelled out. "It's ight he just in here till I was done with ka'sun." Karrsen walked into the kitchen.

"What did he do?" ventrez followed him Into the kitchen. Karrsen was hesitant to answer because he knew how ventrez would react but he took a risk.

"He uh..sexually assaulted Tori last night when I was gon..so I beat his ass for it." Karrsen told him while grabbing a bunch of snacks and stuffed them in a bag.

Ventrez felt his blood boil at the thought of his brother doing that.

"Kehli'a take Tori back to his room." Kehli'a nodded and took Tori back upstairs. Karrsen saw how red ventrez got and already knew what was finna happen.

"Look ventrez I took care of it already mane' ain nun else needed." Karrsen told him, but it went in one ear and out the other one.

Ventrez got up and walked into the main office where ka'sun was sitting. Ka'sun looked up and put his attention on his brother.

"Fuck ya want mane'?" Ka'sun asked not taking his eyes off him.

"Are you really that fuckin cruel to people Ka? Becus what the fucc' you do some shit like that for!" Ventrez yelled at him which caused ka'sun to laugh slightly.

"You think that shit funny?! What's wrong with yo ass ka'sun!" ventrez shouted again which caused ka'sun to stand up.

"Who the fucc ya yelling at!? Don't forget who you talking to trez." Ka'sun told him while walking over to the exit door.

"Why you even care about that faggot ass nigga!? You like that type shit don't ya' I knew it I knew all along yo ass was takin' dick up the ass." Ka'sun mumbled while shaking his head.

"Just because I told what was wrong you think I'm gay now? You make zero fuckin' sense ka'sun!" ventrez shouted back at him.

Ka'sun chuckled, "I mean a nigga needed a quick nut so I did what I had to do." Ka'sun let out. Ventrez didn't understand how ka'sun was saying this stuff so bluntly.

Before Ka'sun could even say anything ventrez took a swing at ka'sun knocking him off his feet.

As soon as ventrez turned around he got hit in the face with a punch. Ventrez felt a warm liquid pouring down his face and seen blood dripping from his nose.