𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇.

Yall Ka'sun name is pronounced "KAI-ZU"!

                                                                       𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟖:𝟑𝟑𝐏𝐌 

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟖:𝟑𝟑𝐏𝐌 

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 was sitting in traffic waiting for the light to turn green. Hes been sitting in the same spot for 20 mins with Ka'sun in the car. They were gonna go to the diner in the plaza downtown.

Ka'sun was sitting tense in his seat, Karrsen noticed and was curious on why he seemed so uncomfortable.

Ka'sun never been in the car with just Karrsen by himself so he was a little scared being in there especially Karrsen has been known for killin' workers who wasn't doing their job right.

Killing them was the only choice, theyve seen everything and how things work. He wasn't gonna risk being ratted out.

"Why you so tense KaKa?" Karrsen asked him keeping his eyes on the road. "I-ian Neva been on the road wit just y-you so Ian use to just being in hea..." Ka'sun answered truthfully.

"No need to be scared Ka. Ian got no reason tuh hurt ya yet." Karrsen told him while putting his attention on him.

'Yet..?' Ka'sun thought to himself. "W-what you mean yet..?" Ka'sun asked him now a little scared. "Don't worry about it just know Ian got no reason tuh kill ya right nie." Karrsen put his eyes back on the road.

Ka'sun slouched back in his seat and clutched his gun he had on his hip just incase karrsen tried something.

"Lemme ask yuh a question KaKa, You think youa be able tuh kill me?" Karrsen asked him hand still on the steering wheel. 

Ka'sun was hesitant to answer but he answered anyway. "W-wha..i uh..no..ion think I can karrsen.." Ka'sun reponded to him.

"Why not? You my best hea, you learned everything you know from me you shouldnt be scared of me. Your brotha not een scared of me." Karrsen told him putting his attention on Ka'sun as they pulled up to a red light.

"Ventrez got mo skill den me karrsen..." Ka'sun told him which karrsen just nodded.