𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 at the table with ventrez and Ka'sun going over the steps for their job.

The only reason they're doing this is because Karrsen's boss told him if he can capture a person who'd make him happy he'd pay karrsen 20 million dollars in cash.

"Thank you." Karrsen took the plate from the waiter, "Anything else for yall?" the waiter turned her attention to Ka'sun and shot him a wink.

Karrsen noticed how Ka'sun was starring the waitress down.

"Get yaself a water on ya way to ya spot." Karrsen told her, she scoffed and walked away.

"Igh, Ka'sun your gonna put that dog somewhere to keep him from alerting anyone. Do whatever you gotta do except shoot it got it?" Karrsen told him.

Ka'sun nodded, he was a trigger happy person so he had to make that very clear.

"Ventrez you know yo part, stay outside." Karrsen told him and got a nod in return.

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐀𝐌

Karrsen sat in the car outside the house going over the steps once more. "Ka you remember what I said rih?" Karrsen asked him.

"Yea." Ka'sun slipped his mask on and put his gun on safety.

"Ventrez you stand outside the house and make sure no one tries to come ova hea." Karrsen gave Ventrez his orders and they all grabbed they're weapons and got out the car.

Karrsen let Ka'sun go to the door first to make sure there was no cameras outside. When he saw the coast was clear he signaled for them to come on.

Ka'sun started picking the lock with the materials he had but was taking to long so karrsen decided to just kick the door open.

"Well if he didnt hear us at first he definitely heard that." Ventrez said as he stood behind Ka'sun.

"Keep your position trez, come on Ka'Ka." Karrsen and ka'sun headed into the house and instantly saw Keeno on the couch.

"Stay down here with this dog Ka'sun, make sure its ass don't come up here." Karrsen told him heading up the stairs with a bag full of the stuff he needed.

Karrsen slowly walked up the stairs examining the items and paintings in the house.

He opened doors slowly looking for the bedroom, he stopped moving once he seen Tori laying on the bed sound asleep.