𝟐 | 𝐀 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐮𝐩

It was a solid half an hour later, as Y/N heard the door close. The dood was opened and closed many times as she was reading, but this time it fell closed. The door made a loud 'thud' as the short imp looked up. Y/N saw an imp, and a smaller, bluish, feathered companion. It, he, looked like he was a bird.

Y/N was not able to recognize him from anywhere. It was propably some random boy, Y/N thought to herself. In any way, she did not care about him, and continued to read. The feathered boy walked around the shelves for a long time, until he found a book. He took it out of the shelf and walked up to a table.

The table he was walking up to, was the exact same table Y/N was sitting at. The feathered boy sat down next to Y/N. "Hey! What are you reading?" The imp finally looked up from her book. She was confused, and just looked at the boy, before stuttering something together.

"Oh, uhm.. hi! My name is Y/N!" Y/N awkwardly smiled, hoping it wouldn't come over as weird. Though, the boy appreciated her dedication more than she would've thought. "That's such a cool name! My name is Stolas. I love reading! Wanna be friends?"

Y/N was more than overwhelmed. She took some time to process the new Information, and then tried to form an anwser. "Uhm, thank you... Stolas! And, yeah, I think we can be friends?" Stolas smiled brightly. He seemed so happy in this moment. "Can I show you my favourite books?"

The imp just nodded. Stolas did not need any extra time to process, he just took her hand, and pulled her after him. He showed her books about plants, animals, science, and many different things. Y/N was intereseted in these things, but the feathered boy spoke too fast for her. She just went on to accept it.

"I think this is the mist interesting book i this whole place!" Stolas commented. Y/N enjoyed him talking, because then she just got to listen. And the longer he did that, the better Y/N got at listening. "Y/N? Can I call you N/N?" [N/N=nickname]

The imp nodded. "You can do that!" All of a sudden the buttler, that came with Stolas the whole 'trip' was walking up to them. Stolas seemed to recognize what was going on. "I need to go. Can we meet again?" Y/N nodded, she was hoping to see him again. To be fully honest, Stolas was one of the first actual friends Y/N ever made.

She was happy that he also wanted to see her again. "That's great! I'll see you again tomorrow? Right here?" The buttler now took Stolas' hand, and took him with him out of the libary. "See you N/N!" Was the last thing he could say. Y/N smiled. She will definitely be there.

__________

537 words..
This is a little bit short, I hope I'll be able to write longer in the future :')
Anyways, as always, write anything you want to say write here in the comments!