𝟔 | 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩

The book continued to give off a purple glow. It reflected the light, coming from the dusty windows. Y/N looked at Stolas. She was confused. The owl boy gave her a thumbs up, indicating that everything was going well.

Soon enough, a portal opened. Stolas walked up to it, taking Y/Ns' hand. The boy was familiar with the looks of such portals, though he never went into on himself. Luckily he had lessons about the human world, and human disguises.

He guided Y/N through the portal. It was a fast walk, faster than Y/N had expected. Just one step through the magical door, and an ally way was visible. The sky was blue. Not as blue as the one from the Lust ring, a more pastel blue. White clouds were dancing on it.

Stolas's eyes shimmered. He knew of the human world through his classes, though even he was surprised. Many weird people were walking around. "Those are humans! If they did something horrible while they were alive, the go to hell. There they become sinners."

Y/N always thought, that humans looked different. Compared to her imagination they look so much more like demons, than she had originally thought. It was only then, that she noticed Stolas's new look. He still looked like himself, but more human.

He had grey, swept back hair, and pretty formal clothing. "You look... Different?" Stolas looked shocked, but then smiled. "Oh yeah! This is my human disguise! Don't I look awesome?" He posed, and smiled at Y\N.

The girl grinned, and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Yeah, no..." Stolas jumped at her answer. He did not expect that! "Hey!" He tilted his head. "Well, you don't even have a human disguise!"

Y/N looked down at herself. She still had her red skin tone. Not to mention the claws on her hands. "I guess that's true."
Stolas chuckled. He knew he was right. He was always right. Y/N then looked around. The ally way was lit by the sun. Some dumpsters were standing around.

"I wanna look around! Everything looks so abnormal, and special, and... Abnormal!" Stolas laughed at Y/Ns reaction. He did know that she would probably like it, though he did not expect that. "I suppose we should be able to do that, though maybe we shouldn't walk far. People will notice that you do not look like a human!"

The imp knew that. She didn't care. Se grabbed Stolas's hand and climbed up onto the roof of a house. "Y/N! We shouldn't do this!" Y/N continued to race over the Roofs of the city. After 3 minutes, the imp finally reached a roof she liked.

She was able to see the sun that was slowly setting. The sky looked more grey than it did before, and clouds slowly started to form. The air got a slight bit colder with every second. "The human world is so crazy! A few seconds ago the sky was blue, and now it's grey!" The imp was visually confused.

Though, Stolas had the right answer, as always. "That's what you would call, weather! I think it's gonna rain soon. That's when water falls from the sky."
Y/N had never heard of rain. Why does water fall from the sky? How does that even happen? She had so many questions.

__________

635 words...

And we will answer those questions in the next chapter. That will probably come out in another month. (Oof)

At this point I feel like Vivien, like: "Yeah, be happy and wait another month!" :')

Anyways, I'm gonna make a diary where I update on when the next chapter is gonna release. So if you want to, you can check that out. It's on my profile.