𝟓 | 𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

Y/N and Stolas walked around the newer part of town. Hell really has a huge problem with overpopulation. Stolas stands at every book shop he sees. Some of the books he even has read before, he tells Y/N.

Y/N stops at some music stores, just to look at the covers. The imp really lived all those special, colorful vinyls. The cover arts were their own world in some way.

Y/N and Stolas find themselves walking and looking around for hours. The only thing that stopped them, was that it got darker and darker. It was getting really late. Y/N knows she should've been home earlier, but she did not care.

Stolas was the first one to speak up about it. "I think I should go home. I haven't practiced yet, and I really need to, father says." Y/N was rather shocked at that. She had hoped that they could go around for hours.

"Really? Do you have to? Or wait..." The imp had an idea. Probably not a good one, she knew, but still an idea. "Aren't you able to practice in the city? We could go in the park and you could practice there!"

Stolas's face went blank. He did want to practice in the park, though he couldn't. "I'm sorry, but I can't. Father says today is the day where I get to try and go to the living world for the first time!" Y/N was super surprised by that.

"You get to go to the living world? Where all the sinners are from?! That's so cool! Can I go with you?" The imp was super excited. She really hoped Stolas would let her go with him. But it did not seem like that.

"Unfortunately that is impossible! I am not allowed to take other people with me." Y/N did not want to give up. She desperately wanted to go to the living world. It all seemed so interesting!

"Come on Stolas! If you do it in the park, no one will know! No one is ever there anyways!" Stolas face seemed to lighten. "I mean, technically you're right, but I don't really want to break the rules."

"Come on! We've been friends for so long!" The imp really wanted him to take her with him. "You're right with that, but I would get in trouble if I did!" Stolas was right. Y/N knew that.

"I won't stop asking til you take me with you!" Y/N demanded. "I simply can't do that! And in the park is too much going on." The imp did not give up. She really wanted this.

"What about you practice in the library?" Stolas thought for a moment, and came to the conclusion that that was a good idea. No one ever visits the library, except them. So they went back.

Luckily the store was empty, just as they thought. Stolas took his Grimoir with him everywhere he went, which was pretty useful. The boy put his book on a table and opened it.

A purple, glittery glow came out of the book, and surrounded both of them.

__________

566 words...

SO sorry for the long wait!!!
But also thank you for the votes and reads. I never expected it to go that far :')

Omg. I thought I uploaded this a week ago. I'm so stupid, what the hell.