𝟒 | 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/N had waited hours to finally meet Blitzo. Now she was heading to the library. The warm streets of hell were in quite a hurry, since the last extermination brought a huge loss of sinners. Everything was in need of a deep clean.

Her mother never let her walk the streets of hell alone after exterminations, but this year she allowed her to do so. Y/N took in the streets. Everytging looked so.. depressing. Hell was usual to look sad, but straight up depressing is rare.

After a short walk the imp reached the library. She saw Stolas already sitting there, with another imp. This must be Blitzo, Y/N thought to herself as she walked into the local library. "Hey Stolas!" She greeted her friend. Y/N wasn't quite sure if she should greet Blitzo or not, so she just didn't.

"Hey N/N! This is Blitzo, My new friend." The boy pointed at the imp sitting next to him. The imp was pretty tall for his age. "Hey, I'm Blitzo. Who are you?" The tall imp sounded annoyed. Did Stolas force him to be here? No, he would never. "My name is Y/N, but you can also call me N/N."

Blitzo nodded. Stolas's eyes widened. He hoped that his two friends would also get along well. Y/N noticed that, so she tried to spark a conversation. "Uhh, what's your favorite book? Or do you even read?" Blitzo tried to think of a book, but he really couldn't. He wasn't much of a reader.

"I don't really read, I'm here because of Stolas" Blitzo said. Y/N decided to just go with that, and talk about something else. "What do y'all think of the extermination?" The question was pretty random, but it did bring up a good topic. "It's horrible! Why would anyone do that!" Stolas nearly screamed.

"I mean, I don't really care? We aren't really affected by it anyways." Blitzo shrugged. "But, what do you mean?! It's still as horrible, even if you aren't affected!" Now Y/N nearly screamed.
"N/N is right, how can't you care?" Stolas asked Blitzo.

"I don't know! I guess I just don't?" Blitzo answered them. "Okay, um, different topic."

After that, the three of them actually started to have a nice conversation. Y/N got to hear more about the circus, and the planned wedding for Stolas. She found out that Blitzo had a friend called Fizzarolli, short Fizz. She learned that Blitzo wanted to open his own circus when he gets older. And that he definitely will hire Stolas if Stolas wants to.

Though Stolas did say that he needs to follow the Goetia traditions. But everyone of them found it funny. After one hour, Blitzo looked at a clock. "Guys, I'll go home now. Hope that's okay with you." Stolas and Y/N gave a sad agreement, and nodded.

With that, Blitzo stood up and went to the door. With a short wave he exited the library. His sudden heading home was now leaving only Y/N and Stolas. They didn't want to go home yet, so they decided to take a walk around the city.

__________

574 words...

Time for me to talk about random things! To all my fellow Europeans, I have a question. Are you going to watch the Eurovision Song Contest this Saturday? If yes, which song are you going to vote for?