𝟕 | 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Y/N was very confused. Stolas just tried to explain weather to her. That water falls from the sky still sounds pretty believable, but that it flies up again? No. Y/N did not believe that.

The imp already started to fidget with her fingers. Stolas's presentation about weather got boring, now that it actually started to rain. "Stolas? I think we should go back. This rain thing is gross." Stolas looked at her. "Perhaps you are right. But I wasn't even able to explain thunder to you!"

Y/N stood up and, and started to run back over the rooftops. "Then explain it to somebody else!" She exclaimed. Stolas frowned, but accepted it. He started to slowly walk behind her. Y/N still looked around a lot, since this world was new and exciting to her.

"Do you know what Stolas?" She stopped and looked at him. "We should do this more often! The human world is so cool!" The boy looked shocked. "N/N! I already said that this was an exception! I can not take you with me again! I could end up in a lot of trouble!"

Y/N really wanted to go visit this world more often, but she was too tired to argue right now. Maybe later. They continued to walk back. Half way there, Y/N let herself drop to the ground. "This is exhausting! Can't you teleport us back or something?" She said. Stolas chuckled.

"Well, actually, if you would have listened to me I would have told you that we don't actually have to walk back! I can open a portal right here!" That made Y/N really angry. She frowned, and just got up. "Then open the portal! My legs do not want to wait!" The imp protested. Stolas chuckled again.

"You know what? Perhaps we could just walk back the rest! You wanted to revisit the human world, but we could just stay longer like that! Besides that were already there halfways." Y/N wanted to push him off of the rooftop. But she couldn't bring it over with. So she just stood there like a stone statue while Stolas silently chuckled.

In the end, they decided to walk back to the ally way. Stolas said it was safer to open a portal there, because of the humans. But that did not stop Y/N from complaining. So that's what she did. All the way back. The boy was getting slightly annoyed at her. He tried to cover up his ears, but that sadly didn't help.

"Why do you even care about being seen by humans! I bet they wouldn't even care!" Y/N said. "They would care! Of course you wouldn't, because demons are normal to you. But humans don't see a demon everyday!" Was Y/N that stupid? Or was Stolas just overreacting?

"But my legs are going to fall off! I may be good at reading, but I can't walk for that long!" Stolas continuously tried to ignore her, though that was hard to do. "Okay okay! I'll open a portal right here, ugh!" With that, Stolas opened a portal. It shimmered, in this now familiar purple glow.

Both of them took a step, and were back in their familiar world.

_______

563 words...

Wow. This is so rushed. If there are any errors, then blame it on gtlive ;)