Alone/The End... *TW*

Michael's fist pounds into your stomach, making you double over in pain.
"Just admit you got bested by a girl." Chuck laughs as Michael looms over you.
"She did it! She threw me and broke my arm with her fucking mind!" Michael says angrily and grabs your shirt at the collar, pulling you upright. "Show them!"
You shake your head and he slams you back against the wall hard enough for the air to escape from your lungs.

What do I do? There's no way out.

Survive, do whatever you have to to survive. You've survived dad's beatings, you can survive this. They'll realize I don't know where he is and give up.

"Please, let me go." You say weakly, looking past Michael to Chuck and Jake.
"You're not going anywhere until you help us find that piece of shit Munson." Jake states.
"I don't know where he is, I swear. I tried to find him but I couldn't." You tell them. "Do you think I'd be here right now if I knew. Please, just let me go."
Michael motions to Jake and he steps forward, grabbing some rope off a nearby table.

You know you won't get away but you still try. You kick out at Michael and try to run but Jake and Chuck are fast and strong. Chuck holds your hands in front of you while Jake ties your wrists. When they're done, they shove you down to sit on the dirty floor, ignoring your tears and pleas to let you go. The floor is sticky with spilt liquids and clumped with dirt.

"Tell us where he is." Chuck demands as they all loom over you.
"I don't know." You reply.
"Where would he go? Is that cousin of yours helping him?"
Your heart stops at the thought of them going after Dustin and you shake your head.
"Sinclair lied to us. Is he helping him too?" Jake asks. "We know they're all in that cult together."
Again, you shake your head.

"Maybe he just needs a little encouragement to come out of wherever he's hiding." Michael says with a disgusting smirk at you. "Maybe his girlfriend fucking other guys would get him out."
"That's your thing, man. Don't drag us into that." Chuck says.
"I bet you'd do anything to make sure we don't just kill that motherfucker when we find him." Michael says as he crouches down in front of you, taking your chin in his hand.
"Knock it off!" Chuck yells when Michael presses his vile mouth to yours and you struggle to push him off you.

Jake laughs and nudges Chuck's shoulder a little.
"He's just a little shy, aren't ya?" Jake asks him.
"That's taking things too far. I didn't agree to-to-to." Chuck stammers.
"Sex? Poor little virgin, waiting for 'the one'." Michael laughs and gets up.
"If she doesn't want it." Chuck starts, his face moving to an expression of anger.
"She wants it. They all want it." Jake interrupts.
"Remember those chicks at that party a few weeks ago?" Michael asks Jake.
"Yeah." Jake replies with a smile.
"She's twice the fighter they were." Michael says and nudges your knee with his foot.

You sit in horror and disgust as you listen to their conversation, talking about some poor drunk girls they'd been with. They don't call it rape. To them it was just 'fun.' Like it was normal.

You had thought that at worst, they'd beat you up for information. That Michael wouldn't possibly go this far in front of his friends. But now there's two of them. Your only saving grace might be Chuck.

"Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Chuck yells.
"Oh, come off it. You think you're any different than us? Watching through windows?" Michael asks him and shoves his shoulder.

Chuck apparently has no problem peeping through windows. Watching unsuspecting girls changing.  Jake laughs as Chuck tells him to shut up. That it's not the same because he doesn't do anything.
You've tried to stay quiet and look for a way out but a sob tears through you.

"Oh, don't cry." Jake says and crouches where Michael had been. "We'll make sure you have fun too."
"Please, don't." Your voice is hoarse and cracks as you cry.
"First time, Chucky, you get first dibs." Jake says and yanks you forward by the rope tied around your wrists.
"No." Chuck states. "I-I can't."
"Come on, just kiss her. Try getting some of the real thing for once. Be a man." Jake goads.
"She was mine first!" Michael exclaims angrily.
"Yeah and you fucked that up, didn't you? You were supposed to leave her for me after but you went and got yourself caught." Jake says.
You want to vomit, your stomach twisting at hearing what was supposed to happen the day you got away.