Chapter 5

Maha

I came towards the office of the owner of the stadium and went inside and asked the all details of the job then he said that there is a kpop group in which there are 7 members and I need to look after them so that they have no problem and I need to be with them from morning to night but I need to work carefully and not make any mistake and about my salary, I will get my one semester's fee after listening this I become very happy and he told me that I need to start my job from today and they are already in stadium and about uniform, you can wear casual clothes. After listening all this, I become very happy and said thank you to him and even he taken my bank account and already give me payment and and give me a credit card so that if I need to purchase anything for them then I can use that. After all this I come out from his office and go to changing room and wear a baggy jean and a loose t shirt and make two french ponytails and move towards the stage of the stadium and after reaching there I see that Shine and his brothers are still there so I decided to go towards them and talk with them until that group does not come. When, I walk towards them I see that Shine is saying something to his brothers  but I can't see him because his back is facing me so I decided to surprise him to by walking slowly I move towards him and shout "bhooooo" then all of sudden Shine said without watching me "what is this can't you see we are talking seriously" and after listening his strict tone, I suddenly closed by eyes in fear and at the same time Shine see me with closed eyes and fearful expressions; his expressions change immediately from strict to soft and nervous while thinking that he hurt me and say me "are you all right". Nervously and being afraid, I opened my eyes and immediately said "I am sorry, I disturbed you and I think I should go and sorry to bother, next time I will not disturb you". After seeing me afraid of him, he said "you did not disturb me and I am really sorry that I shouted at you and please don't afraid of me" while holding my hand in one of his palm and immediately make a cute face so that I will not scared of him. Then, I asked after sometime "are you busy?" then he rapidly said "No" and all his brothers are watching in shock like they have watched a ghost. Shine asked "now tell me why you are here, I think you have gone". I replied with a very cute and innocent face "actually I came here in office and they now I am very happy so I decided to share my happiness with you but you shouted at me". "Oh, I am really sorry, for your sorry I can also do sit ups but please forgive me" he said and start doing sit ups and after  seeing him sit ups, all his brothers are hella shocked and when I try to stop him then Bear, Tiger and Jimmy come near me and told me slowly that don't him and I also not stop him because of him I afraid and he continuously doing sit ups and after around 20 I stop him and until now Jimmy make a video of him doing sit ups and he came towards me smiling and said "finally you forgive me" then I replied "I already forgive you but Tiger told me not to stop you". "okay, now tell me which happy news you want to share with me" while sitting front of me and his brothers already seated beside me and watching happily and then I give him a water bottle and a towel to wipe his sweat and he take them blushingly. I don't why he blushing but he looks cute with crimson red cheeks, I said in my mind. 

"oh, you know I got a job and you know my boss tell me that I need to give the company to a korean group for 2 weeks and  I will get almost 1 semester fee in return and he also told me that they only know English so I need to help them as a translator and interpreter" I said happily. After listening me all his brother understand that I am talking about them and they all look at Shine secretly. Then, I asked "Now, tell me why you are here and what you do and are you work here or you are here for your picnic". Then, Shine asked me "do you don't watch kpop"; I said "no" then he said after so much thinking that "I am a kpop idol and the group which you are talking is ours and we all are here for our concert". Firstly, I listen casually then after listening that he is a idol, I am kinda shock and after watching my expression he looks nervous. Then, I said "so now I understand why you don't give me your number but can I say something ?" ; he said with his nervous expressions "yes". "You are so cute and friendly, always smile you looks like an angel " I said. "You are also beautiful and cute at the same time and I wanted to ask for your number you always run so I didn't get your number, now give me your number so that I can contact you" he said smiling. "Okay, now I need to look after you all so tell me if you need any help and let me introduce my self I am Maha and now I am your translator and caretaker" I said. After exchanging our numbers, they said that they completed their practice, now they want to eat something so can we go out for food then I said "yes, tell me which type of food you want to eat and which places you want to tour, I will take you there". Then, they said they want eat korean food, so we went to a local shop where korean food is found then we sit on our prospective seats and ordered food and they ordered "Ginseng chicken soup, kimchi, bibimbap, korean stew and korean fried chicken" and I ordered "Tteokbokki and veggie ramen" and we are waiting for our food then asked me some questions like my family, education and my future goals. Then, I tell all the things which I said to Shine and then Jimmy asked while looking at Shine "Are you single?" then I replied "yes".

Then he again asked " why you are not in relationship as you are really beautiful and what is your idol type?". After thinking a lot I said "I am single because I didn't want to come in relationship and about my ideal type I don't know about it as I never thought about it". Then, suddenly Tiger said "Maha, you really never thought about it". "No" I said. After they told me that they all are in relationship except Shine. After listening this, I asked to Shine "why you are not in relationship or you are like someone". Then, he said "actually I like somebody" after listening this all this members spill the water from their mouth and get shocked. "Then, why not you propose her and asked her to be your girlfriend" I said. Then he replied "I am afraid that what would be happen if she reject me" then "move on" I said. "But it is not easy for me to move on and what if she will break her friendship then what will I do?" he said very sadly. I said " what if she really likes you and at least if she does not like you then you do not have false hope and most important our life is too short and we can not wait for one person in our whole life". 

"Stop saying rubbish things miss Maha, firstly fall in love then give advise to anybody else and if you remain like this what's the benefit of coming foreign" a voice came from behind and she is Anu with her boyfriend while holding his hands. Jimmy asked "Who are you and how can you talk with her?" ; then she said "I am her friend and only friend in Germany and who are you what rubbish you are talking with her and Miss Maha rather than wasting your time I think you need to find a bf for yourself otherwise uncle and aunt find a person for you and you have to marry him". Then I said" Anu, they are my friends and they are good people and don't worry I will marry a person with my parents choice and surely they will find a good person for me and there is have no abilities in foreigners who can handle me and think about yourself, do you think that he is enough capable to handle you and he is capable to understand our culture and can he have enough courage to speak in front of your parents" while taunting her. Then Anu and her bf sit near me and she said "stop, reminding me that he is not capable that much" and his bf gets sad after listening this because he has true feelings for her and he wants to marry her. "Then, why not you tell him about our culture and our beliefs and taught him hindi and specially  haryanvi " I said. 

At all this time, Shine just listening our talks and somehow he is feeling sad for some reasons and I asked him " are you all right, Shine?"; then he said "yes, I am all right, can I know why he is not capable enough for Anu, by looks and all he is looking fine and his career is also stable". Then I said " oh yes, you also listen Jack( Anu's bf) may be it is beneficial for you".

I hope you all like my story and support it and please vote, comment and share my story and if there is any grammar error please let me know and please stay connected with my story.