Chapter 11

Maha

I said "I know what I have done but you know what you have said; you said that you will help me". Jimmy said "what did you want to do". 

I said "now listen, I will act like I like you and you will also behave like you also like him". Jimmy said "are you mad Maha, you want that I behave like I like you then what would I will say to Shine about it and he must be hurt by your this act". 

I said "listen, what you have to do; you will say to him after today's dinner that I confess you and you also have feelings for me and we act like we are into each other" then Jimmy interrupt me and said "you want that I will act bf with you, did you forget that I also have gf what if she came to know about yours".

"Stop, what are you saying I don't like you and I say that you have to act and show to other's that you also like me and provoke Shine so that he will get the courage to propose me and confess his love to me. Now you understand or not" I said. Jimmy said "means you want that Shine bro get his courage to confess his love to you and wants to make him self confident".

I said "yes, now tell me that you will do your act or not otherwise I will have to go on other date". Then, Jimmy immediately said "no, I will do that act and from now on you are my sister, okay and you have no need to go on date what would be happen if you fall for any other person and my bro will hurt so, I am ready to act now just see my acting skills my cute little sister" and he hugged me and unfortunately Shine saw this and went from there. Then, I said "okay, brother but Shine has already saw us hugging so now be prepared and you are also so cute brother like your sister, now lets go to home". Jimmy start driving and after 20 minutes we reached.

(here home is the home of Ryan in Germany as he came Germany so many times so he purchased home at here)

After reaching home, we both decided to watch tv as till now they are not reached and Jimmy give me snacks and we both start watching cartoon and eating snacks and after sometime we start fighting and we are running after each other at the same time, they all also come home and they all are shocked to see us fighting like small kids and after seeing them, I ran towards the Shine and hide behind him and told him to save him and held his one arm. After watching all the mess we created, Shine said "Jimmy what is this and you know that Maha is weak and you are fighting with him and also gave her snacks this will put a bad impact on her health" and start giving him verbal punishment and after seeing his lecture, I said "there is no mistake of him actually I am too hungry so I told him to give me something to eat and in home there is only snacks, we start eating them while watching tv, please don't scold him". 

After listening me, he said while patting my head "okay, you take rest and tell me what you want to eat"; then I said " I want to eat alloo ka parantha, sahi paneer and roti and some rayata; will you make all these for me" I said with my shining eyes and after seeing me like this he said "okay" and I start smiling happily and start jumping and he become so happy seeing me like this then suddenly Jimmy said "Bro, but we don't know how to make all these dishes which she said".

Then, immediately I stop jumping and said "you don't know how to make these" after thinking I said "okay, make something which you know but please make vegetarian dish because I am vegetarian and if possible make some spicy food". Then, Jimmy said "Okay, I can make all these thing according to your wish".

Then, Shine said "I will also help you in this". 

"Now, what I will do until you both make food" I said. Bear and Tiger said "Why not we play songs ". "okay" I said. Then they play their own produced songs which I did not like even a little bit, then I decided to make reels for my insta account and start scrolling reels and  I found a reel with haryanvi songs named "bahu rangeeli" and decided to make reel on this song. 

I said to Tiger and Bear "please stop the music and can you please record my reel". They said " okay". Then they start shutting the reel and song start playing "itna chup rhana na thik ra guga kuch to bolya kar"( it is not good to stay silent please speak something) and I start enjoying the song and start acting,

During making the reel, Shine and Jimmy come outside the kitchen and start seeing me dancing and smiling automatically Shine also start smiling me and after making the reel when I start seeing the reel then suddenly Jimmy asked "what is the meaning of the song which is played before". Then, I replied " it is the talk of husband and wife and in it wife says to her husband that you are so quiet and you don't speak and keep silence is not right please speak something to me and say you feelings to me".

I again said "It is a very nice song and I like it so much but there are so much songs like that in my language on which I want to make reels with my husband. You know, I like so much haryanvi songs because of their strong beats and and their lyrics because they all related to the husband wife and their love which I like the most because the relationship between husband and wife is very pure and their  hearts are connected with each other, they understand each other just by seeing each other and they try to understand each other".

"Waoo you can give a complete chapter on this topic, do you like your husband so much" Ram said. I replied " there is nothing like that but in our culture this is a very big thing and in our culture, it is thinking that marriage is not the connection of two people but two families and in our culture marriage happen only once not like other countries, we don't take divorce and this the speciality of our culture".

I hope you like this part of the story and please don't forget to like, comment and share my story. Next part of the story is very interesting so please stay tuned.