Chapter 8

Maha

After thinking about blind date, I think it is right because I can not stuck on one person in my whole life I need to move on from him so  I decided to go on a date with jack's brother as I met with him already and he is a good person.

Shine

From a long time I am trying to sleep but they are not nowhere in my eyes after listening that she thinks that we are can't be couple. I love her truly but she thinks that we are from different world and it is not possible for us to be together. Now, I think I need to forget my feeling for her but how I think I need to do practice so that I can forget about her and now I think I should practice for my concert and I stand up from my bed and start doing practice. After 3 hours of practice, I am feeling totally tired but I am not able to forget her, I don't know why I can't forget her even after doing practice I forget my all problem but I not able to forget her then at 4am I called Mihun and asked her to come in my room and when he come in he saw me in that condition and said "why are practicing at this time". I replied " why I can't able to forget her she said that we are not suitable and we are from different world, why, I came from mars or any other planet that she can't never be together with me".

"Firstly, understood she is your love not your problem to whom you can forget by doing practice and this is happened because of you" Mihun said. I said " what I did".

He said "you rejected her when she proposed you and start making excuse that you two are not suitable and in return to make conversation normal she said that you two are different". I said " this is not possible that she loves me, I am not even compatible to her and she said she is giving example".

Mihun said " remind first thing if she is giving example then why she only chose you not anybody else and second thing because of your silence she must be thinking that you rejected her because she is a normal girl and you are a superstar and that's why she said you two from different world. Now don't take stress and try to make confession so that you both can be together and now take a sleep because if she see you like this she will regret her decision of liking you and good bye ".

After saying that he went back to his room leaving me in my storm that it means she likes me but because of my stupidity she say those words and I decided that today I will confess her and make her mine and after that I went to bed and go to sleep.

In Morning

Mihun tell everybody what happened last night and they all are worried for Shine and decide that they all will try his best to make them together. 

After sometime, I went towards them they see me shockingly because today I am looking excited which is really unexpected for them as they are thinking  that Shine must be sad and dull and want to be live lonely but when they see him they stand like open mouth.

I went towards them and tell them that I want to confess my love to Maha and suddenly after listening me their jaw dropped and they all immediately said "no " to me when I asked they said "are you in right state yesterday you reject her and now you want to confess her, she will think that you are doing this because she said that our world is different and you want to take revenge on her". 

Then, I asked to them "what should I need to do now so that she will not feel uncomfortable" then they all replied " try to believe her that she is special for you and you care for her so much". Then, all of sudden Mihun said "don't you all think she think that he is creepy and he is doing all this because yesterday's conversation hurt his ego". 

Then I said "yes he is right. Then what should I need to do to make her believe that I am really love her". Then Mihun again said " just remain as you are, show her your kind nature and your true self if she forgive you then she will definitely accept you when you propose her otherwise accept that she is never be yours and you have destroyed everything already by rejected her and may be she is too hurt and it is quite difficult for you to win her heart again and normally, it is very difficult for a girl to confess her love but she confess you but in return what you did, give excuses. Now lets go she must be waiting for us at stadium".

After listening this, we all headed towards the stadium and when I went inside the what I saw. There is a beautiful girl wearing a pink color skirt and with open hair and from back she is looking very elegant. Then, I went near her and she show her face and she is Maha and she is looking breathtaking in this dress and a little make and her hair strings are more beautifying her beauty and after seeing me she smiled and said  "Good morning" and Jimmy said in his flirty tone "now you will definitely fall 10 to 15 boys with this beauty look and I think first one will be me, can you are going in any family function or for a party today". Maha said "thanks for compliment but today  I have to go on a date and Anu strictly said me to look beautiful otherwise she will kill me". Listening this my whole world collapse and I don't understand what should I have to do and how can I stop her from going her to date.

Then, I said nervously "but you said you have no interest in relationship and you didn't want to come in relationship". Then, she said "yes, I have no interest in relationship but that does not mean that I did not go on date and in 2 or 3 years I have to get married or get engaged and then also I have to go on date and marry anyone according to my parents, if I don't date then I have to marry a stranger then Anu suggest me that its better if I already start going on date so that after two or three years I will not face difficulty. After listening her point, I agree as she is right and you know now there are my holiday so I already have free time, so I decided to go on a date".

Then, we all said "ohh". Then, she give all of us cold drinks and said "now , after drinking this start practice and till now I think I should make some reels as today I am looking beautiful and you all do your practice then we will go out for lunch".

Then, we all started doing our practice and and she is making her reels on some songs but she is looking sometimes attitude, cute and stunning while making video but then I decided to concentrate on practice as I am getting distracted due to her.

I hope you all like this part of the story and please dont forget to vote, comment and share my story and please stay connected to know what would  be happen next.