Chapter 15

After 1 hour

Shine came back home and drive the car in the parking and get inside the home. We all watch towards the Shine and he sit with us and he is looking somehow sad and tired.

Tiger- Brother, you are looking sad, is something happened? 

Shine- No, Tiger actually I feeling that something is wrong with Maha, she looks sad and in deep thoughts.

Ram- There is nothing which you are thinking, she must be exhaust because she is sick. There is no need to worry about that.

Jimmy- Oppa, I want to clear one thing that are you really sure that  you actually like Maha or not?

Shine- What are you saying Jimmy, you all know that I like her so much, no not only like I love her, she is the only one who make me feel special and made me feel that I am also handsome and nice and not just a money making machine moreover she always fluster my heart when she smile and____ ( cut by Bear)

Bear- That's enough oppa, you have no need to tell us all these things and if you love her that much then why not you confess her and make her yours for whom are you waiting, for somebody who come between both of you and take her away from you, so confess her before than being late.

Shine- I will try Bear but I have my own insecurities due to which I can't able to confess her and most important point is that she is 9 years younger than me and she must have some dreams about her future better half and she might want a person of her age in her life and moreover, I cannot express my feelings to anyone easily.

Jimmy- But Shine when I have insecurities related to my feeling towards my girlfriend then you said me that age is just a number and most important thing which matters in relationship is love then why these things are different in your case, even I have insecurities related to the age gap of my gf that may be she thinks me just a friend and don't like me because of my age as  I am also 7 years older than her but you encouraged me and I confessed her and she accepted me and even we do not meet with each other till now and are in long distance relationship still we are happy and she is quite immature but  she is understanding and feels my all problems and sadness then why don't you gave a chance to yourself, your happiness and your love. 

Jam- Yes Shine, Jimmy is right and you should become brave and tell her your all feeling.

Shine- Okayy, oppa I will try.

Bear- Now, don't be emotional and tell me Jimmy when you will meet with your gf, it is quite long time when you are in relationship tell us.( saying teasingly)

Jimmy- Stop it Bear, actually she is in her final year and after completing her studies, she will apply for study visa in Germany.

Tiger- Ohhh, but why she not apply the visa for south korea, if she apply the visa at here then it is quite difficult for you to meet her.

Jimmy- Actually Tiger, she is so much considerate about for her family and for her studies and in Germany there is a free education and the quality of education at here is very good so she will come at here for her studies. 

Bear- Did she know anybody in Germany? you should help her as she will be unknown at here?

Jimmy- There is no need to worry about that actually her friend is also study in Germany and she will stay with her and you know they both are childhood besties and completed their study almost together.

Jam- What do you mean by almost together?

Jimmy- Actually, her friend is so intelligent in studies so she jump her class and become the senior of my gf and after completing the school they study in the same college and then she applied for studies in Germany and she got visa and now she is studying at here.

Shine- Ohh, okay now it is too late lets sleep, tomorrow is very important day of life.

Tiger- Okay, good night to all of you.

All ( except Tiger)- same to you.

Next day

Shine- You all get up, why are you sleeping too late?

Jimmy( half slept)- What's the time now, oppa?

Shine- It's 5 am, now get up quickly and don't be late. Come fast in hall.

Jimmy- What!! are you mad oppa, why are you getting up us this early.

Shine- Did you forget that today I will propose Maha so get up quickly, we all need to prepare all the things .

Bear( in half sleep) - What we have to prepare Shine oppa, please let us sleep.

Shine- No, stand up quickly otherwise you all miss the most memorable proposal .

Tiger- Are you prepared something special, Shine oppa?

Shine- Yes, now get up fast.

After 1 hour

All are ready at hall and waiting for Shine to say something so that they came to know what he is planning. 

Shine- Now, listen we will go to an Indian restaurant and then I will propose her.

Ram- Did you done with all the arrangements?

Shine- Yes, bro. Now lets go.

Then they all headed towards the restaurant and they informed Maha to come at there directly.

They all reached the restaurant and start waiting for Maha. After sometime, she also came and they all sit on their respective seats.

Maha- Lets give order, tell me want you want to eat?

 Jimmy- Maha, actually I want to eat Gulab Jamun, Golgappa and Cholla Bahtura  and ask them also?

Maha- Wahho, you really know so much about Indian dishes, did you do research about it ?

Jimmy (with shy and blushing face)- Actually, my gf is indian and she likes all these dishes so I also want to try these.

Maha- Okay, now you also tell me what you want ( pointing to towards Shine and all except Jimmy).

Shine (stopping Tiger to say something)- We can eat anything you order as we don't know so much about Indian dishes.

Maha- Okay, waiter please take Gulab Jamun, chola bhatura, naan, shahi paneer, lasi and golgappa for all of us. 

Then waiter go back. 

 Maha- okay, tell me Jimmy from where she belongs?

Jimmy- Actually, I don't know about it exactly because she used take a name of a place but I don't remember.

Maha- Okay, forget that now tell me is she beautiful and what she is doing?

Jimmy- She is so beautiful and recently, she has completed her graduation.

Maha- Okay, nice. Now, anybody tell me that why you are not doing your dance practice and why we are here?

Shine- Actually