Chapter 13

Maha

I said "ok, I want that you will give my admirer or lover courage that he will propose me in front of the whole world and say that to the everyone with courage that he loves me".

After listening this, Shine become totally heart broken that Maha like someone but he said " what you like someone and you want that I will encourage him propose you but why only me not any other one". 

I said "because I didn't want that he will propose me or confess me when I am unconscious for example when I am in hospital; he must have a courage to say all his feeling to me when I am conscious and also have the ability to fought for his love rather than seeing her love with any other and he is just watching her and can't even express or let me know that he loves me. So, I want that you assist him when there is have any admirer of mine, now tell me can you do that".

Shine- aaa.... ok I will do that ( mainly he is nervous at this time as he has no idea that he has no idea that Maha had listened his talks).

Maha( in her stern voice)- Ok, tell me when you will do that, now, tomorrow or any other day.

  Tiger- Maha, about which you are talking and who is the admirer of you.

Maha- No one, forget about all these things and Shine tell me what you have made for dinner.

Shine-  ohh, I made porridge and noddles, wait some time until I serve the food to the table.

Bear- Okay, but do it fast I am so much hungry bro and until Maha I will tell you about the all my bro's and then their specific talent ( he make Maha sit on the sofa and start a telling).

Firstly, we talk about Ram, he is the leader of the group and our big brother and he is a very responsible and a mentor and protector for all of us. Now, Jam, he is the elder member of the group and handsome member and he is like a mother for us and always support for us. Minhun, the best rapper of the group and he is very savage person. Now, Jimmy, he is very flirty and all rounder person and most cutest person of the group. Shine, most sweet and smiling and caring person but in the case of dance he is the most strict person and dangerous person. Now, Tiger the most cute and handsome person and the down to earth person and he is younger person in the group after me. Now, I am the youngest member of the group and mixture of all of them and famous member of the group.

Tiger- Stop, your nonsense Bear and what you have said you are the most famous member of the group, don't listen him Maha he is totally lying.

Shine- Lets eats, dinner is ready. Get up all of you and wash your hands and come on the table. 

All(except Shine)- Okay.

We all seat on the table and Jam start serving food to everyone and he gave me some porridge and noddles and chopsticks and I am watching how to eat as I don't know how to use chopsticks and they all started to eat but I am just watching my food and even they are eating porridge with chopsticks and I can't able to think what should I will do. Shine see me that I am not eating.  

Shine- Maha why are not you eating the food, you don't like the food?

Maha- No, no Shine actually I don't know how to use chopsticks and you all are even eating porridge with chopsticks, if you don't mind can you please give me spoon.

Shine- Yes, of course there is no need to worry about it I will take spoon for you.

Minhun- Maha, why didn't you learn to eat by chopstick? It is quite easy to eat with it.

Maha- Even eating with fork is not normal in my family and you are talking about chopsticks. I know when I am small my mother used to feed me with her hands even now also sometimes she feed me with her hands.

At the same time, Shine came with spoon and fork and give me that and sit on his prospective seat.

Shine-I think in this case you are quite lucky because we all are leaving away from our family from many years and we meet with them only when our schedule is free and that time they say only our marriage talks.

Bear- Yes, bro you are right as I also remember that when I joined the group you all used to take of me and even I completed my studies when I am with you, Maha you know when I joined the group in starting I use to miss my mom and dad and at that time my all brothers used to console me and try to make me happy and they even teach me good values and motivate me when I become depressed they all are like godfather to me who make me a good person at that time when I can divert and become a bad boy but they always used to think about me and then about themselves.

Ram- Stop it Bear, there is nothing like that we all are brothers, may be not by blood but by heart and now eat food otherwise it will get cold.

Bear- See, Jam brother Ram is scolding me.

Jam- Ram, don't scold him he is small and we need to take care of him with love not with strictness otherwise he will  become cold hearted person.

Ram- Jam brother, if we do not scold him then he will become stubborn.( make an angry face)

Mihun- All stop talking and start eating the food which Shine prepared otherwise it get cold.

Maha( during laughing)- You all are behaving like me and my brother we also bicker like you all but in end he always scolded not me but looks like in your case is totally opposite from me and Jam bhai it is good to scold younger one otherwise they will start taking all things as granted and don't respect anybody's hard work.

Bear( with angry pout)- Maha, you are younger than me so you should support me and you should eat your food, don't you listen what Mihun brother said.

Jam- Maha, what is the meaning of baiii which you said earliar.

Maha- Jam brother, it is bhai not baiii and its mean brother, I said it in my language and Bear what you said, I should support you as I am younger than you, then listen I also know the pain of being elder and if I am your sister and you are saying all these things to me then surely I will put a board my brother is totally free he is handsome and cute and put take it and don't return it as taken product will not be returned.

Bear- what are you saying Maha, you are so bad sister and your brother must be so much suffering because of you.

Maha- no, he is not suffering even he is also happy with me because for me it is easy to convince to parents but it totally different in his case so he also want to study abroad and now it is easy for him to convince my mom and dad as I am already in abroad.

Shine- you all talkative kids stop talking and start eating. (pointing at me and Bear with very stern voice)

We all eat our food, food made by Shine is good but it is not so much spicy may be because he think that I am sick so he made it little less spicy and we all complete our food. 

I hope you liked this part and if you liked please don't forget to vote, comment and share my story.

Take care

Byeee byee