-[ CHARACTER ]-

[ PROFILE ]

[ PROFILE ]

Name: Axia

Alias: Welt

Title: New Herrscher of Reason ( by ??? ) 

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Human (?)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 193 cm

Weight: 68 kg

[ PERSONALITY ]

Axia is a very cheerful, calm, kind, rational and friendly young man who end up in the World of Alrest after saving his classmates which freak him out upon waking up alive. Nonetheless, despite being gentle around people, he is not afraid to fight to protect those he cares to the point of willing to sacrifice himself.

Axia is usually seen cheerful most of the time, but deep inside he held a doubt about himself whether he worthy or not of holding the Herrscher Core of Reason that he received by unknown means. This cause him to embark in journey to find the answer of his existence.

Axia is also talented with housework which he will do to his heart content, he also talented with cooking which rival a certain Red Archer ( He dare ) and lastly, he is talented with creating something using the power of Herrscher of Reason.

[ POWER ]

Herrscher of Reason: The user of Herrscher of Reason power is capable of recreate anything, bend any physical law so long as they understand the concept of which they want to bend or recreate. The 1st Herrscher's knowledge stretches even further if they are given the chance and time to grow more power, to know every answer to every question, to know every strategy in every battle.

Ether Energy: In order to replace the Honkai Energy that don't exist in Alrest, the Ether Energy is been used in it place instead which proved difficult at first but after a few trial and error, He able to used the Ether Energy.

[ STORY ]

Axia is a normal and your regular human teenager that most of time enjoying his time by spending times with his family and friends. He is loved by his family and so does his family due how nice and friendly he is.

He of course like the rest of teenager is a huge fan of video games, manga, anime and songs. Among the most thing he like is a mobile games known as Honkai Impact 3rd where his favourite is Herrscher of Reason such as Welt Joyce, Welt Yang and of course Bronya Zaychik that now is known as Herrscher of Truth.

One day, while walking back from school to his home, he witnessing his friend been treat by a robber as he rushed forward and managed to kick the robber away. The robber in anger pull a knife and stabbed him.

Waking up, he find himself in a new world after been saved by a Salvager who told him that they found him by a chance. Freaking out and confused, he suddenly been surged with memory and information that don't belong to him. The information is all about Herrscher of Reason that he admire which baffled him.

Now, Axia set into a journey to find the answer of his existence in the world of Alrest with the help of Herrscher of Reason that surely not that overpowered... right?

[ THEME ]

( A/N: ... Don't ask. )

[ Love Interest/Harem ]

???

???

???

( A/N: ... Any suggestion? )

[ Equipment/Blade/Creation ]

???

???

???