[3] Eve/Code|The Bond

[ Eve POV ]

When I woke up from Core Crystal stated, I found myself bonding and resonating with an unusual Driver. Everything about him and what he held within, truly a strange feeling to felt the moment I am awakened.

Everything about him from Herrscher Core, 300,000 Souls within, the power he carried, his reincarnation and everything more about him is indeed something that make me feel interest to him. His power if truly been used correctly, can on paired with the Architect but that is for future that still uncertain.

Then there is that moment when he realize he can't bring her back or his friend, Yan will be suspicious. Deep inside I feel amuse as how much he thinking away to hide me, if only I can show more emotion I may will able to smile or giggle, but this feeling is enough. When I suggest him to hide me inside the abandoned building not far away from his place, I can see a concern in his eyes as he express it toward me.

Warm

That is the feeling I felt upon see how much he care for me. We may just meet each not for a day other but the bond we share it like it been forge for a very long time. I want to always be there for him and assist him in his goals.

After we part away from each others, I walk inside the abandoned place. As much I dislikes how dirty the place is, I must endure this for now and wait until my Driver come to pick me. Taking a chair that conveniently there, I take a sit on it and wait as I closed my eyes, waiting.

To onlookers, I may look like I am asleep but I am not as I am currently running a calculation regarding my Data and Memories to be send toward my Driver's Herrscher Core which it will send it back to me. After sending the Data and my Memories, I am waiting for it to response which it only take a minute to be send back to me.

Analysis the new Data, I discovered a Code, an Engineering Data and a message. Opening the message, it turn out to be a message from them regarding the gift toward my Driver and I. It's mostly to assist us and increase my Driver's survivability of this complete new world as they predicted a future threat that will endangered my Driver.

Knowing this, I can't allow my Driver to be in danger. I may already have an ability to defend myself, but what about my Driver who still learning his power and unprepared from this possible future threat? 

He will die.

At this moment, I can't help but feel a great pain deep inside me. The thought of my Dri... no, the thought of Axia died for my incomplete of unable to protect him, it's hurt me. Because of this, I must become stronger, strong enough to protect him so I am no longer be alone.

Without hesitation, I am unlocking the Code that revealed to be the Destructive Code: Exotic.

Eve: *mutter* With this power... I will protect him... so I will not be alone.

I am Eve, the Blade of New Herrscher of Reason, it's my duty to protect my Driver.

[ Eve POV ]

In the morning, I sense my Driver entering the abandoned place as he slowly make his way toward me. I wake up from my 'sleep' as I opened my eyes and looked at him with a smile on my face. At this moment, I can't help but feel happy to see him again. 

Eve: *smile* Welcome back, Axia.

Axia: *smile* I am back, Eve.

Eve: *nod* Hmm

Axia: So, I want to told you that I have a good news.

Eve: What is it?

Axia then told me that he has gained a blueprint of mech from one of the owner of Core of Reason. He then told me that this is good thing as it will help him in his research about Blade and Core Crystal.