[2] The Path/The Future|The Serenity

[ Axia POV ]

Currently, I am staring at a carbon copy of Eve from Elsword Game that I once played a long time ago before I stopped playing it due a certain reason, but I still keep a check on it as I love all of the characters equally but she is my most favourite. To see her in front of me alive and real surely something but consider my situation, this is something to be expect. 

But how in the name of God she know that I am Herrscher of Reason?! Is the interference from my Herrscher Core who also resonate with her cause her to knew that I am Herrscher of Reason? Well, it most likely but the question is how much she know about me. But introduction is in commence!

Axia: Ahem, it's nice to meet you Eve, my name is-

Eve: Axia... your name is Axia, the New Herrscher of Reason and the Reincarnator.

Axia: ... How you know this?

Eve: "They" told me.

Eve said, pointing toward my Herrscher Core which I can't help but feel surprise at this. I know that the Herrscher Core of Reason is unique because the souls of 300,00 people fused along the Core which help Welt Joyce to stand up against the Honkai and fight for Humanity. The problem right now, I don't know why this 300,000 thought goes into silent after the day I reborn and now Eve can communicate with them?

Axia: What else "They" told you?

Eve: They told me that you not ready yet.

Axia: O- kay?

Axia: 'I am not ready yet? What that mean?'

Axia: Anything else?

Eve: They told me that they give you something, but not elaborate any further.

Axia: I see. Is that it?

Eve: Yes, that is all they said before goes into silent.

Axia: *sigh* At least i get something

At this point, I can't help but wonder the reason of why they just communicate to tell me that I am not ready. But whatever the reason, I must be prepare which thankfully, I will not face it alone considered that I have Eve now. Still, what is this gift they give to me? Is it involved the butterfly that enter my Herrscher Core before?

Axia: Anyway, we should... oh, this is bad.

Eve: What is it? 

Axia: I... don't know what I should I explain toward Yan about you.

Eve: Ah, that is indeed a problem.

Axia: Yeah...

Eve: ...

Axia: ...

Axia: *sigh* This gonna be a long night for sure.

Eve: *nod* Hmm.

Axia: *groan* How mess up I can me?

[ Axia POV ]

Long short story, I end up hide Eve in an abandoned place not far away from Yan's house. It was Eve's idea which I heavily opposed as I am worry for her condition only for her to reassure  me that she will manage and can take care of herself. She also added that she capable of defense herself which may refer to her abilities as Blade that bring up the topic about her.

Apparently, Eve still don't have any of her Code which make her basically in her most normal stated. Can't blame her as she was created using my memories from previous world and life. The problem right now, neither she or I know how to unlocked any of her Code considered that she is Eve the Blade of Herrscher of Reason, not Eve the Queen of the Nasod.