[0] The End/The Beginning|The Reason

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Axia: 'This is really bad.'

He felt the hard floor against his back, and realized that he had collapsed onto his back. His strength was completely gone, and he had already lost sensation in his fingers. The pain he currently experience is so much for him to bear. 

The moment he opened his mouth to scream, what spilled forth was no shriek, it was a clump of blood. He vomited up large quantities of his lifeblood as he coughed. Frothy blood started foaming up at the corners of his mouth as he gurgled. Within his dim field of view, the ground had been dyed red.

Axia: 'Aah, this is all, my blood?'

There was enough to soak his fallen body. He had stopped vomiting blood, but the pain that he felt is so much. He tried to moved his hand toward his abdomen with great difficulty but a pair of hand stop him. Aah, he almost forgot that he not alone, maybe .

Girl: *shaken* P- Please hang in there, Axia-san! T- The ambulance in on the way!

Man: Stay strong kid!

Axia: ' Heh, I don't know if I can though.'

Right now, he is surrounded by a group of people, the man that encourage him try to stop his bleeding while the girl is try to comfort him.

Short story, while walking back home, he see his friend's little sister been treated by a robber as he rushed and push the robber away. The robber in rage pull a knife and stabbed him in the stomach which cause the girl to scream. Thankfully, there are passenger who hear the scream and rush to the scene. But here he was, on the floor and dying. In short, it seemed that this was 'checkmate' for him.

The moment he realized this, his consciousness started fading.

The pain which was making him writhe in agony had disappeared, along the unpleasant feeling of blood and the warmth sensation in the hand that held him, comforting , it was all fading away along with his consciousness. All that was left was his body, which would not be able to accompany his soul.

This body used the last of its disappearing consciousness to move just a little. It turned its head toward the girl and opened his mouth and slowly spoke.

Axia: *dying* Ha... ru...

Haru: *cry* Y- Yes...

Axia: *dying* It's... not... your... fault... 

Haru: *cry* Please... stop talking, Axia-san... You gonna be okay... the ambulance... is on the way.

Axia: *weak chuckle* I don't... think... I will... make it.

He told her as he no longer able to hear her voice. He only wished for her's safety and he hope she will not blame herself.

He suddenly felt like he heard a sound like the chime of a bell. His slowly turn dying eyes and take a glance toward where it come and he see *it*.

 His slowly turn dying eyes and take a glance toward where it come and he see *it*