[1] New World/New Life|The Blade

[ Axia POV ]

It has been a 3 days after I arrived or to be precisely reborn in this world of Alrest, which is a helluva kind of experience that it feel like something that came out from a fantasy isekai anime that his friend always told him.

Not only that, I am also is reborn along with Herrscher Core of Reason from Honkai Impact 3rd that belong to the 1st Herrscher of Reason, Welt Joyce. This of course cause me to feel baffled and question my self and the reality considered of how absurd my new life is in this world.

It not end there to though, apparently, I am reborn in some short of fantasy and sci-fi kind of world that not gonna lie, it truly a fascinating and interesting world in my opinion., except it on the verge of war due to a certain reason.

Axia: So, the Empire of Mor Ardain is on the verge of collapse and now want to wedge a war?

Yan: Correct.

Axia: I see, understandable.

Thanks to Yan, the Nopon who save me and now sheltering me which I help him in return, he is so talkative and friendly which made me feel bad of lying to him about my memory loss cover up that I use to hide the fact I am from another world which I believe will make him think I am crazy. 

To add more, I need information  to know how this world is working which I also can gain the current situation as turn out, there is gonna be a war which is gonna be nasty for sure. I also did a bit of digging of information about this world geography while "recovering" as I have a bit of gasp of this world.

Apparently, the Nations of this world is build on the back of Titan that is gigantic in size  that become a landmass for the people of this world to live. They march toward death, circling the World Tree in this world of Alrest that overrun by Sea of Cloud. Apparently, this Titan has it own lifespan which once it died, goodbye civilization and welcome to war I guess.

Axia: ' War... War never changes... Man do. Through the roads they walk. '

As much I against the idea of exposing my power, I can't let this people to died and suffer from the pointless war and let's they died due they place is no longer liveable which I set my goal to at least help this people by using this power even if it mean I need to exposing it. 

As you can see, Herrscher of Reason has a authority to reconstructed anything as long the user understand the concept of the thing they plan to make. Thanks to my knowledge from my previous life, I already knew how to use the power because Welt Joyce has little understanding of his power due not have enough time to master it and just recently awakened it which is not his fault, it's Otto's fault.

Axia: *sigh* 'It's Otto's fault all over again. Thankfully I already know how to use this power or I am mess up big time. '

Speaking about Welt Joyce's memories, did I ever mentioned this? Apparently, despite the fact I already have Welt Joyce's memories, I somehow also has both Welt Yang and Bronya Zaychik's memories too though. Except unlike Welt Joyce, they memories is locked up and sealed in the deepest part which leave me confused.

I try to opened the lock but unable to do so as how heavily sealed the memories is as I gave up on opening it up. As much I want to have they memories due how vast they knowledges are in term of using Herrscher of Reason's Authority which may will be useful for me. For now, I will just learn from basic.

While walking around with Yan, I decided to stop at the bookstore as thankfully, Yan give me a bit of money to spend. In the bookstore, I search for engineering, biology, physic and chemistry kind of book which thankfully they have and cheap. Exiting the bookstore, I meet back with Yan who just done with his business.