Chapter 42

Zions pov:

It was finally the day of the event and finally the day I get to officially be the owner of our biggest hotel. Since we are hosting it'll be at one of our other estates not far from our home.

Me and my mother spent about 5 hours on the events work stuff
We got the dress  I liked though and so does my mother. The event was at 8pm and it's currently 6:30pm my parents have to be there before us to greet people but me and Angelina can take as long as we like. We decided to start getting ready at 7 and my father and mother have already started to get ready to make sure that everything was prepared. I took shower the thoughts of Nicholas running wild inside my head, he just confessed he cares?he wants me? Fucking idiot.. is he playing with my emotions? Try to take over my everything by romanticizing me?
7 had already rolled around. I walked out of the shower drying myself and chucking something on loose and comfortable so I didn't ruin my dress.
Angelina had just walked in as I walked out of the closet.

"hey"she said walking in closing the door behind her

"hey"I answered walking into the bathroom to put my towel away

"Did you get your dress"she asked putting her stuff down and hanging her dress on a hook in my wardrobe

"Yea yours"I questioned walking out of the bathroom

"Yep" she chirped walking out of my walking-in closet . We started getting ready I did her hair as I let mine dry a little naturally before blow drying it. I finished her hair and we switched she did my hair then we started out own make up. I hat to start again cause I fucked up the last one with the wrong colours of eyeshadow. We finally finished our make up and went to put on our dresses.

"Zion you beautiful"Angelina  said gesturing to my dress
The dress is a sparkling, figure-hugging evening gown adorned with numerous sequins and crystals that catch the light beautifully. The shimmering silver hue and sleeveless design create an elegant, glamorous look perfect for a formal occasion or red carpet event. The dress showcases my curves in a flattering yet tasteful manner

"Angelina yours is gorgeous"I said looking at her up and down to which she gave me a smile, by the time we finished all of that it was already 8

"Angelina yours is gorgeous"I said looking at her up and down to which she gave me a smile, by the time we finished all of that it was already 8. I finished putting on my shoes and called our driver to meet us downstairs. We walked down the stairs and out the door to the car as the driver held the door open for us. He shut the door and got in the front driving us to the estate. We weren't that late it was only 8:450m and most were alread there.

We head up the stairs to the door and a man opened it for us. We walked in and they took our coats revealing our dresses. Angelina scanned my back I think the spine tattoo is kinda revealing
Angelina was wearing a black dress with a low v, short at the start but long at the back with black heels. We go through the entrance as most heads turned to look at us I always hated the attention from these type of things. But Angelina? She absolutely loved which I admire her for that We reached the bar in the event hall and got a drink while I tried to scan the room for Nicholas .