I LOVE THEM SM!!!

Kaveh Pov.

The wind blows through the window into Kavehs room, papers falling off his desk, onto the floor. "Ughh, why does sketching take so long for It not to even look good!" I groan, crumpling up the sketch of my previous drawing, tossing it into the trash as the trash filled with crumpled papers. I start flicking my pencil on the desk drowning in art block, commissions, and debt. I sketch a little doodle of Alhaitham, chuckling softly to myself. "Beep bop," Merak says, breaking the silence by signaling he's almost out of battery. I get up to plug him in, spotting Alhaitham reading, smiling slightly, going back down to plug in Merak to charge. I leaned back into my seat, gazing into the window as an idea popped up into my head as I went back to sketching. As time passes by, I look back at the drawing. "Ugghhh, why can't it look like on what I imagined," I groaned, chewing on my lip. I angle it, trying to salvage it, redrawing and drawing as I erase and erase, piling up eraser shavings.
Alhaitham Pov
I walk to my room, stopping by looking at Kaveh dosing off on his drawing. "Ugh, sleeping on his desk again? Can't he ever care for himself or clean for once" I think to myself as I carefully walk in, trying not to step on anything important. I take off my jacket and place it around Kavehs shoulders. I brushed his hair under his ear, wiping off some of the pencil that stained his face. I move over his drawing from under his face, spotting a little doodle supposedly representing me, I smile softly, patting his head while adjusting the jacket, leaving his room. I head towards the kitchen to make some food for myself as I make a separate for Kaveh, making his favorite soup. As I finished, I stored it in the fridge with a sticky note. I get up and glance into Kavehs room faintly smiling at the sight before heading out of the house.
Kaveh Pov.
I groan as I wake up, rubbing my face, noticing the pencil marks that transferred onto my face. I felt something on my back, as I spotted Alhaitham's sweater on my back. I smile to myself, "This idiot," I mutter to myself, blushing slightly. I get up, keeping his sweater on me. I walk out of my room, seeing Alhaitham gone as I head to check if I had any food left over or any food I could make to eat. I check the fridge as I see a soup that had appeared in the fridge. I see it has a sticky note that says, "Next time, sleep in your bed. I prepared you some food. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone," with a little drawing of me in the corner. I chuckled as I took it out of the fridge to heat it up in the microwave. *Ding!* I face towards the microwave opening it as I cautiously took it out, trying not to drop the hot bowl. I grabbed a spoon from the cupboard as I took the plastic wrap off the bowl, blowing the soup, waiting for it to cool off. I take a spoon full as I taste a mix of alcohol and the creamy, velvet cheese and I smile, realizing he remembered my favorite soup.
Alhaitham Pov.
I walk through the shops, feeling the wind breeze by, while I look for books to add to my collection. I pass a souvenir shop and spot a dessert fox keychain, slightly snickering under my breath, reminding me of Kaveh. I walk to the bookshop and pick out some books, that piqued my interest. I ring out the books and leave the shop, glancing back at the keychain considering whether to buy it or not.
Kavehs POV
I lie back into my bed groaning thinking if I should continue working or not. I get up rummaging through my room looking for materials. "Oh. My. God. Its Alhaithams birthday!" I realize as I quickly get up, hitting my head on the desk as I fell back onto the floor. I grabbed Merak and quickly got out of the house not knowing what to get, not realizing I had forgotten my keys.
Alhaitham Pov.
I walk through the shops once more, "I should probably get some food since we're running low," I think to myself, stopping to turn back to buy some groceries. I start walking to find some fruit and vegetables to buy passing the keychain again, "this thing is haunting me,' I groan to myself.

Kavehs Pov.
I start running to the market to find something for Alhaitham. "Wait, what does he even like?" I pause to myself then panicking, not knowing what to get for him. I walked to the nearest bookstore, not realizing how many books there would be as I had underestimated how easy it would be to get him something. I walk through the aisles, looking for a perfect book for him. "Maybe this could work? HOLY, WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?? Dang inflation, ugh! The way this world is," I mutter underneath my breath, stumbling back down from the price, putting the book away quickly walking out. "Books aren't even in my budget," I groan, thinking to myself.

!notes!.
Wassup guys, I lowkey don't know how to make fanfic, my first time and only experience from c.ai, please suggest changes! I'll try to update since I write most of this at school